Neutraldins

Discuss Median XL!
Erionn
Destroyer
6 | 0
Makrel wrote:What do you think about Bear Stance for Neutraldine? On a private server, well suited.
I used on the shrine crafting shield, but before that it's available from the runewords "Nas Rune (87) - Paladin Blunt Weapons".
It turns out about + 160% TCD and 10% DR

He literally says in the guide to craft a bear stance shield lol
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bear stance is a very huge part of neutraldin when you're using crafted gear. Because of Sacred armour's Base value, it double dips for us, to cast it and swap to bear stance. Bear also caps our DR%, however you need to understand that you'll have to get used to timing your buffs, because without demiurge uptime, gear will unequip.

For those who are curious about stat points, I can't really say how many points into energy etc. There's an online chart which shows Energy factor Vs Energy value, you want to push energy / EF until you 're about to touch the deep red colour, as after that you gain no benefit. Once you hit that peak, rest into vitality is the best choice of action.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Looks good. Should just make a legit guide.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
If you really want a "run around and watch stuff die" neutraldin there is an SU pally weapon that gives Graveyard as an o-skill. It is too bad they took away the Lionheart oskill weapon. Would have been so good for prebuff.
LeChatChouette
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
TgTalcon wrote:Demiurge: Enough points to wear all gear without investment

Hey,

I just tried this (using demiurge to wear all my gear without strenght point).

Ok this is cool but you have to remove/put back all your gear each time you forget to recast, visit town or die, right ?

Thx
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I've stopped playing my neutraldin, he's 119 i believe and hasn't finished all the 115s yet.

He's geared similar to this guide. Survivability is great against non bosses, but damage is still garbage. Vessels are only around ~2.8k damage which simply doesn't cut for bosses.

Am i wrong? What kind of damage are people getting out of vessels? I know they completely redid damage this patch so maybe I'm expecting too much.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Tadace wrote:So I've stopped playing my neutraldin, he's 119 i believe and hasn't finished all the 115s yet.

He's geared similar to this guide. Survivability is great against non bosses, but damage is still garbage. Vessels are only around ~2.8k damage which simply doesn't cut for bosses.

Am i wrong? What kind of damage are people getting out of vessels? I know they completely redid damage this patch so maybe I'm expecting too much.

yeah I agree, the damage from vessels is shit
Dragoness
Jungle Hunter
25 | 8
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
This footage is from older patch iterations, but the damage and the items should be pretty much unchanged. I was able to pump up over 10k more damage to this by farming a few charms and upgrading my gear:

I'd agree that neutraldin is indeed viable.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Vessel of Judgement: Super Max

Vessel of Retribution: Put left over points here for some increase in single target dps

Life and Death: Super Max

Solstice and Equinox: One point

Did I miss something or is VoR not pretty much the same thing as VoJ? Why not max both? Is there not enough points or is it not needed?
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dragoness wrote:This footage is from older patch iterations, but the damage and the items should be pretty much unchanged. I was able to pump up over 10k more damage to this by farming a few charms and upgrading my gear:

I'd agree that neutraldin is indeed viable.

They completely redid damage from this patch, approximately a third of old damage to fix int overflows or something. 10k is comparable to what I am seeing on mine. It's viable. It just takes a long time to kill tanky stuff while requiring pseudo melee range. It's viable, but its by no means a top tier build.