CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey all,

This is basically just a noob post. I want to know what the easiest character is to play in endgame. I'd like to try most of the content without stressing too much about constantly dying.

Currently, I have a lvl 107 and 102. The 107 is a summoner barb, and I'm assuming most of you will say how easy summoner barb is and how op it is. I do believe that it is an extremely strong class, but I constantly die especially against some mechanics (e.g., hell Duriel and Island of the sunless sea where you have to port on one of the islands that has a ton of 'nightmares' spawned on it?).

Is there a class/build that is more op/easier for endgame than a summoner barb, or am I just a lost cause? (before anyone talks about gear, my res are capped, all TUs are max, and I have 3 honorific items with max 40/40/20 minion dmg, life, res before I can craft better ones).

Thanks for the help :)
Enfoz
Skeleton
3 | 0
This post:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675

I did the same barb last season and got a lot of the charms done - trying to challenge myself and not play a barb this time. If you watch most any video of any encounter or walkthrough, its with a barb.
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
No clue yet. Since the patch has only been out for a few days I don't think anyone has found a meta endgame build yet. Just gotta tinker around with items and skills to see what works best.
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Enfoz wrote:This post:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675

I did the same barb last season and got a lot of the charms done - trying to challenge myself and not play a barb this time. If you watch most any video of any encounter or walkthrough, its with a barb.

My level 102 character is using that guide. It has been good, but it's getting very difficult now. He said that my defenses should be around 200k and they're only at 80k so I'm not really sure how to get that without sacrificing my res. I don't think MOs will even get my res to max. So I guess it's just about farming more.
dlr5668
Destroyer
6 | 0
TLDR barb works quite well. I did all 115 and some 120 ubers. 650k defence, 11k life. I farmed for ~6h in k3k to get some crafting shrines