Is there a viable build revolving around GOTTERDAMMERUNG? (5400str req 2h-axe)

Discuss Median XL!
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Wanted to use this bad boy as a barbarian.
Lvl 123, 400 sigs used, 10 base points to the +%all attribute barb skill, kokokokokokokokokokokokokoko runes in creepy crafted items, -14% req jewels on the GOTTERDAMMERUNG.

Yes... Managed to equip it but... I have 600,000 def and not even 10k life. And have no lifesteal at all. Unable to sustain even in k3k.

I haven't done many of the harder ubers yet so might have to go back being summoner and do them and come back.

Alternatively i was thinking putting 20 or more points to the +% all attribute skill. Then switching some ko runes for jewels.

1. Is there something I'm missing besides more uber charms?

2. What mystic orbs should be applied? (Maybe life steal?)
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I don't fully understand the item. What does "Ragh nor Rook" do?
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bagboy_Brown wrote:I don't fully understand the item. What does "Ragh nor Rook" do?

I belive it's just a flavor text and has no apparent effect.

No visual appearance changes. Was kinda hoping for something but nada.
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Halp.

Would love any input.

Should i just ditch it and go elemetal or xi runeword axe?
puresexytime
Imp
4 | 0
Not sure if good but its reqs require you to destroy youtself to use. Obv better gear would allow i to be more well rounded... Leech jewels or items
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
puresexytime wrote:Not sure if good but its reqs require you to destroy youtself to use. Obv better gear would allow i to be more well rounded... Leech jewels or items

yeah. I'm planning to use something else for the moment. When I reach level 130 with more uber charms, i'll try once more to fit myself around it. preferably lessening Ko runes and maybe taking out some -14% req jewels.
puresexytime
Imp
4 | 0
Im at work so math is hard but minus req jewels are probobly vs 900% total req. Id focus much more on flat str and str scalling. That barb skill that lets u level the f out of skills. Has to have another to buff str, and an offensive skill. The rest one pointers. Think like path of exile facebreaker. Focus on simple one dimensional. Anyways im inspired. Whats that thing cost?
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is there a buff that increases strength? don't want to disclose how much i paid for it. wasn't cheap but i believe it wasn't too overly priced... still maybe this weapon has no viable build so maybe i duped myself =D
puresexytime
Imp
4 | 0
You can do this. At this point the dream is too real. Any other build is some pussy noob shit.
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
Its probably meant to be used on a character that turns STR into HP or Vitality I assume but im noob and havnt figured out the game yet

I think there might be a paly skill that turns STR into HP?