Fastest Way to Level?

Discuss Median XL!
Remeax
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, just curious, since this is very boring to grind your way up to level ~100, was wondering if there is some tricks to lvling quickly besides the obvious fact of just having to grind through the acts?

I mean, I'm up for grinding, but just not through the same 5 acts I've been grinding the past 20 years...
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Getting to 105 shouldnt be an issue, then once you unlock 105 you unlock some uber levels to farm. Just go play the game through hell and you'll get the idea.
floowsnaake
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Buy experience orbs and also look for items that gives extra experience
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
you have to farm the areas which are unlocked, Iotss, k3k, etc.

The game told you where to level, its no longer your decision.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Each set of ubers unlocked gives you options where to farm. iotss/act 5 red portals, k3k/cows/ta, dunc/triune/teganze, fauzt/vizjun/bremm
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Crash He talks about Level 100, not 120+, He has no decision where he can level - if he invests a great bunch of time with almost senseless walking and dkilling the same areasm than he has somes choices. Not before, in his position he have to stupid walk miles and kill monsters with no challenge, because all is so much easier as the last patches.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Crash wrote:Each set of ubers unlocked gives you options where to farm. iotss/act 5 red portals, k3k/cows/ta, dunc/triune/teganze, fauzt/vizjun/bremm

Bremm is worth farming? We're talking about where the black road charm is, right? Seems pretty empty
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
Crash wrote:Each set of ubers unlocked gives you options where to farm. iotss/act 5 red portals, k3k/cows/ta, dunc/triune/teganze, fauzt/vizjun/bremm

Bremm is worth farming? We're talking about where the black road charm is, right? Seems pretty empty

That's Bramwell.

I'm talking about Bremmtown, the red portal area inside Fauztinville. similar name
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
willyboy wrote:@Crash He talks about Level 100, not 120+, He has no decision where he can level - if he invests a great bunch of time with almost senseless walking and dkilling the same areasm than he has somes choices. Not before, in his position he have to stupid walk miles and kill monsters with no challenge, because all is so much easier as the last patches.

I mean I don't disagree that the game forces you into a path, which is annoying for a lot of us returning players who are used to doing things our own ways, but the number of new players coming in have no idea and this is a way to guide them through the game.

At lvl 100 though, you can just complete hell and do act 5 red portals. that should put you near time for lvl 105 ubers to start
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Crash

We will see how many "new" players are on realm at the next patch - and how many "older" player too.