1.0.4b Patch Notes

Discuss Median XL!
chuk15
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
Thank you so much for reverting widowmaker change!!! Sigma has been amazing!!!
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Is the valthek area sealing too fast bug fixed in 1.0.3? Maybe that screenshot in bugs&feedback was a single occurrence but I don't want to start this fight and risk losing the whole progress because it closes in about 700-750 secs instead of 900 as it's mentioned in docs.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gzeno wrote:
vpk79 wrote:You should reduce damage of amazons in Tran Athulua. I have 6000 hp +15% mana shield and 10% ph resistance and i die almost immediately from 2-3 arrows. They all shoot through the walls and i can`t see them because these damn trees cover all ways around. They are so many that they shouldn`t do so high damage. It is frustrating to die so often.

10% phys resist

No wonder you're having trouble, you need to get way more than that.

Also 6k life is really really low.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Teganze was utter BS before, but I'm pleased with the adjustment. Drop rate still feels shit tho for a 120 area and the thing near the portal called Therul or something... I went oom as a trap rat trying to kill it and didn't even get him down 1/4 of the way. Also, he hits incredibly hard and heals way too much for me. I'm sure there's classes that can run through him like wet tissue paper but what's the point of having different classes if everyone is playing the same thing.
Waffleown
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
deltaco1023 wrote:
Waffleown wrote:Is there any update on fixing the "stand still" keybinding, so it can be bound to something else than shift?

I have the "stand still" key bound to the "e" key. Maybe I'm misunderstanding which key you are referring too? But it seems to work for me.

I can bind "stand still" to something else, no problem, but it still only works when i press shift, and won't work with the key i bound it to
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Barb 1 quest in A5 is now broken.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
6 min for bats, ok that is better then nothin, but why 6? Why not endless? If mechanically it is impossible to do this technically, just give more time like a 30 min or more. This is advisable, because they will still die and have to be called upon, it will just have a reason.
vpk79
Prowler
15 | 0
Bardamu wrote:
Gzeno wrote:
vpk79 wrote:You should reduce damage of amazons in Tran Athulua. I have 6000 hp +15% mana shield and 10% ph resistance and i die almost immediately from 2-3 arrows. They all shoot through the walls and i can`t see them because these damn trees cover all ways around. They are so many that they shouldn`t do so high damage. It is frustrating to die so often.

10% phys resist

No wonder you're having trouble, you need to get way more than that.

Also 6k life is really really low.

I play with sorcer, not melee fighter and I have 30 minions around me to fight with enemies, that why i don`t need phys resist. The problem is that these amazons shooting me instead my minions and their damage is еxtreme huge.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
sounds like you need physical resist afterall?... :coolstorybob:
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
vpk79 wrote:I play with sorcer, not melee fighter and I have 30 minions around me to fight with enemies, that why i don`t need phys resist. The problem is that these amazons shooting me instead my minions and their damage is еxtreme huge.

That's why you need more life and physical resist, because their arrows pierce through your meatshields and tear your to shreds. You can have 30 or 300 minions, but if you jump right in a pack you will be swarmed. For more safety I used to run Xorine SU staff when farming TU, and i think that even only by smaxing Snow Queen you should achieve much more than that amount of hps.