1.0.4b Patch Notes

Discuss Median XL!
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
MJA1521 wrote:
Crash wrote:
MJA1521 wrote:Since the patch, when I used a belladona on my druid it took all my stats and made them 0 except my strength and Vitality, they went down to 1. I'm sure that's not intended. Also when I put points into it, it wouldn't raise until I invested maybe 5-7 points into it.

are you wearing something that gives negative stats to strength and vitality?

I was not, I was on a level 104 druid with no gear or charms on except the class charm. Used the potion and all my stats went to 0 except strength and vitality which went to 1.

Pics or it didn't happen. The base druid stats are 25 / 20 / 15 / 25 respectively. If you're naked and just used a bella, these are your stats. So as Crash has told you, you're wearing maybe some jewelry or have a charm (Teganze Box comes to mind) that reduces your stats.
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
MJA1521 wrote:
Crash wrote:
MJA1521 wrote:Since the patch, when I used a belladona on my druid it took all my stats and made them 0 except my strength and Vitality, they went down to 1. I'm sure that's not intended. Also when I put points into it, it wouldn't raise until I invested maybe 5-7 points into it.

are you wearing something that gives negative stats to strength and vitality?

I was not, I was on a level 104 druid with no gear or charms on except the class charm. Used the potion and all my stats went to 0 except strength and vitality which went to 1.

Pics or it didn't happen. The base druid stats are 25 / 20 / 15 / 25 respectively. If you're naked and just used a bella, these are your stats. So as Crash has told you, you're wearing maybe some jewelry or have a charm (Teganze Box comes to mind) that reduces your stats.

I didn't have anything on, though I used another bella with the same exact stash as I did before and it worked regularly. Not sure what happened before but I promise the stats I had were 1/0/1/0.
Believe it or not but this was what it was. Just letting you guys know what had happened but yes I know the whole "pics or didn't happen" comes into play.
Clessenur
Imp
4 | 0
For some reason I can't use oSkill Wyrd anymore on my Amazon this patch, but can use it on my higher level Druid. Did you guys add a level cap on it?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Clessenur wrote:For some reason I can't use oSkill Wyrd anymore on my Amazon this patch, but can use it on my higher level Druid. Did you guys add a level cap on it?

are you using the spearzon passive? locks out ranged skills.
Clessenur
Imp
4 | 0
Crash wrote:
Clessenur wrote:For some reason I can't use oSkill Wyrd anymore on my Amazon this patch, but can use it on my higher level Druid. Did you guys add a level cap on it?

are you using the spearzon passive? locks out ranged skills.
Weird that it worked before, but yes I am. Thanks for answering.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
did the level challenge at level 47 with a new build a few minutes ago , i could not simply cube just the 3 shards to create the sunstone . however , the recipe worked if i added 2 arcane crystals
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
ChuckNoRis wrote:did the level challenge at level 47 with a new build a few minutes ago , i could not simply cube just the 3 shards to create the sunstone . however , the recipe worked if i added 2 arcane crystals

"Although the level can be accessed at level 45, you cannot cube the shards together until at least level 50. If you are past level 59, you can still do the challenge, but with the added penalty of 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 levels."
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
indeed , but there is no mention about the penalty if you are below that level 50 , only if you are passed after 59 and i actually could cube them below level 50 by adding 2 arcane crystals . the description needs to be adjusted
Malah
Skeleton
3 | 0
suchbalance wrote:- Teganze: life leech now works, removed autospawn, 100% chance to get global monster buff (from 75%). Removed elemental pierce and balanced around 80% res.

HELL YEAH

suchbalance wrote:- Firebloods: slightly reduced explosion range. Reduced damage by 5% because we care.

Ahhh. Now, this is the Median XL I remember.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
"Note: Core fixes from 1.0.4 have not been deployed yet due to unforeseen issues. We will aim fix this over the weekend."

Is this already done by now, or will this still be in a future patch?