1.0.4b Patch Notes

Discuss Median XL!
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hrishi wrote:Really not a fan of the change to Teganze. The rebalance to it's resistance pierce is okay, but having leech not work in the zone made it unique and require other forms of recovery, and it's been changed to be like every other zone now. I'm not sure standardizing things like that is a good thing.

But perhaps this is just my opinion.

I'm not endgame yet, but no leech seems to me as a major restriction to survival types. on striking seems to be non existant or nowhere near a level of usability. Life per second outside like a melee sorc or something also seems pretty low. Idk many of the all round builds people use so I can't be certain of what forms they may have outside those. so allowing leech seems fine to me.

If however life on striking was still a viable metric to heal off of with mo's then I wouldn't be so opposed to it i guess. but again i'm not sure what the survival for other classes are at that level. so if theirs a method that life% users have as an option that's viable without taking a full respec then i'd be ok with the limitation (with re specs taking a belladona that you can't freely do now, anything that takes a respec is very hindering. i've seen 1 belladona in 2 full nightmare/terror clears so far)
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Minor update
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Pub wrote:If only there was an area that had bias for jewels.

K3K?
Hrishi wrote:Really not a fan of the change to Teganze. The rebalance to it's resistance pierce is okay, but having leech not work in the zone made it unique and require other forms of recovery, and it's been changed to be like every other zone now. I'm not sure standardizing things like that is a good thing.

Agree, earlier teganze was a bit special zone, requiring specific gear/build to farm fast/safe. It was suitable for all chars, so everyone could drink beladonna and go farm for XIS.
Now it's completely reversed - summoners sucks, esp. earlier tactics "blink into biggest packs" does not work anymore. Did not tried with melee build yet, maybe they shine here =)

Also, like others noted - TF is with mercs? They die in regular zones sometimes, suddenly and without notice. Something changed?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ABeLina wrote:
Pub wrote:If only there was an area that had bias for jewels.

K3K?

Vizjun has a jewel drop bias.
pookyman
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
dang rip my summon build at Teganze :(

edit: did some rerolling/crafting
75 res with 700 ed summons seems to be a lot better, granted they still die but not too bad.
DixonH
Skeleton
2 | 0
Since 1.0.4 patch, I've noticed this with Shamanic Trance.

Without Shamanic Trance:

With Shamanic Trance:

Either it's a problem with D2stats no reading minion damage properly (but works on minion life) or Shamanic Trance got bugged and is not providing damage anymore.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
D2stats doesn't read the new Shamanic Trance minion dmg stat (which functions just like regular minion dmg).

Pretty obvious to see that the dmg on your minion's tooltip increases when you have it on v off.
Zombiezach7
Prowler
16 | 3
Is demon blood on viz staff suppose to effect all or just the user?
DixonH
Skeleton
2 | 0
suchbalance wrote:D2stats doesn't read the new Shamanic Trance minion dmg stat (which functions just like regular minion dmg).

Pretty obvious to see that the dmg on your minion's tooltip increases when you have it on v off.

Good to know, it was working on previous patch tho, just why I was wondering. ty for answer
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SuperFly wrote:
- Jewelcrafting: %AR can now spawn on jewels of ilvl 91+

Because f* you all and pick up trillion jewels, at least now it is clear when to stop crafting them.
Essentially good changes.

And BTW my merc has a tendency to die much much more... Just when I thought he was useful... Haven't seen in the patch notes that mercs got back to being utter rubbish again?!

AR stat on jewels would only spawn up to ilvl 90 - now it was extended to 99 so that there are no dead rolls inbetween. In case the change was misunderstood as “only 91+”