Question about what can be done with the new Engine

Discuss Median XL!
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So after almost 10 years I return to this mod.

I was a very active member of MXL community on the forum when Laz was still in charge of this mod, but I had to withdraw from gaming due to real life stuff, but now this new version of the mod has reignited my interest in it.

I saw that there are things possible now with the new Sigma Core that were not possible before, for example individual cooldowns etc and I just wanted to ask what the limits of this engine are, because if there is even more that can be done, this mod could be even better in my opinion.

For example: can active and passive skills be separated from each other and with each level up you could gain points that you can only spend into active skills and then also separate skill points that can only be put into passive skills?

This would free up more space for active and passive skills and it would allow you to use more active skills (because you had more points available due to not having to share points between active and passive skills) and it also would allow for a lot more customization.

Or what about certain QoL features like these:
° can items in the inventory get shrinked down to only take away 1x1 or 1x2 inventory spaces to allow for even more stash and inventory space?
° can mercenaries resurrect themselves after xx seconds?
° can the equipped item pop up next to the description of an item in the inventory when we hover over it to make the items easier to compare?

I was just wondering what the limit of this new engine are...

Thanks!
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
We need a Magical Arcane Box to put new storage boxes that can hold anything in our stash.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
dirtpoorchris wrote:We need a Magical Arcane Box to put new storage boxes that can hold anything in our stash.

I think they call it the "horadric cube."
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pub wrote:
dirtpoorchris wrote:We need a Magical Arcane Box to put new storage boxes that can hold anything in our stash.

I already gave someone an upvote today, remind me tomorrow to do that to this post too :)
clueso
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So can anyone answer my initial questions?
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
Pub wrote:

Way to go wiseass. I meant more boxes. Like a gem box, rune box, and magical equipment box. Potion box.