Am i missing something(Storm totems bugged)?

Discuss Median XL!
ImVav
Banned
26 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so.. after about 6 days of testing these things.. ive yet to see them ever pierce on a single target 79% chance

heres a few screenshots.. vs a single target... you should see them shooting through it no? at least one totem???

ive posted it in the bugs thing.. there's been two small bug fix patches since.. ive asked other people about it and theyve said "no you just dont have enough peirce" "or yeah it does work you just arent paying attention and dont notice"

i feel like with 7 totems.. at 79% chance.. i should see atleast one of them shooting through something.... just saying.
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
I've been wondering about that myself. Is that referring to elemental pierce, as in the "-x to enemy resists" stat? Or some kind of AOE, where the lightning travels through a pack of mobs, rather than single target?
ImVav
Banned
26 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
lordalexander74 wrote:I've been wondering about that myself. Is that referring to elemental pierce, as in the "-x to enemy resists" stat? Or some kind of AOE, where the lightning travels through a pack of mobs, rather than single target?

its supposed to travel through the mobs now. or have a % chance to.. and its super gimped by it not
ImVav
Banned
26 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bump
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I think piercing resistance and passing through something are two different things?
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
It's a known bug. Fix is unlikely to come soon.
ImVav
Banned
26 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
suchbalance wrote:It's a known bug. Fix is unlikely to come soon.

TY for clarifying man

is it because its a totem and they act differently than a used skill?