Question about Character Attributes.

Discuss Median XL!
Kherion
Skeleton
3 | 0
Just a quick question, new player to median and I've noticed a lot of the Tier 3 to Tier 4 bases jump in Str/Dex requirements by a sizable amount, yet the uniques still have much lower level requirements, relative to how much of either attribute you need. 55 Currently, and I'm farming crystals to up tier my gear but I noticed all the T4 stuff I won't be able to use for 10-15 more levels or more. Am I missing extra +stats from somewhere to wear it or is the high requirements so you're not wearing the T4 stuff at like level 40 or whatever level required it says?
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sometimes it is helpfull to read the docs:

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/tiereduniques

there is every info you need before you upgrade an item.
Kherion
Skeleton
3 | 0
Yeah, that didn't answer my question. I was asking if, because of the lower level requirement of the T4 gear on that list (mid 50s), if I was missing extra stats from an item/whatever to be able to wear multiple T4 items that require both Str and Dex at 200+ per attribute each.

I am already aware of the pages available to me for runewords/bases/uniques, was just curious if I was missing something is all.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
willyboy wrote:Sometimes it is helpfull to read the docs

Sometime its helpful to read the question.

Kherion wrote:Just a quick question, new player to median and I've noticed a lot of the Tier 3 to Tier 4 bases jump in Str/Dex requirements by a sizable amount, yet the uniques still have much lower level requirements, relative to how much of either attribute you need. 55 Currently, and I'm farming crystals to up tier my gear but I noticed all the T4 stuff I won't be able to use for 10-15 more levels or more. Am I missing extra +stats from somewhere to wear it or is the high requirements so you're not wearing the T4 stuff at like level 40 or whatever level required it says?

There use to be T1-T6 and 121-125 character levels, now we have T1-T4 and 150 character levels. At lvl 55 T2 gear is more the enough. Many charms give bonuses to stats, so later levels (100+) your gearing options staart to open up. (T4,Sacred,Sets,etc) Also 400 Signets of Learning.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Kherion wrote:Just a quick question, new player to median and I've noticed a lot of the Tier 3 to Tier 4 bases jump in Str/Dex requirements by a sizable amount, yet the uniques still have much lower level requirements, relative to how much of either attribute you need. 55 Currently, and I'm farming crystals to up tier my gear but I noticed all the T4 stuff I won't be able to use for 10-15 more levels or more. Am I missing extra +stats from somewhere to wear it or is the high requirements so you're not wearing the T4 stuff at like level 40 or whatever level required it says?

I'm level 110 and I still can't get out of Nightmare, if Baal wasn't giving me so much trouble, I might've gotten out by lvl 90. I didn't get to Nightmare til lvl 65, so if you're in normal then yeah, there is more levels to gain to equip stuff. Also there is the lvl challenge you can access when you kill Mephisto, that can get you a charm with a stat increase if you are below level 60.
Kherion
Skeleton
3 | 0
Ah, alright, no worries. I just wasn't sure if I was meant to be able to wear it all around 50ish. I haven't started nightmare yet was farming baal and nith in normal to get crystals to uptier what I have the stats to wear. Sounds like it gets pretty difficult in nightmare though should be a good time.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Having some T3s is fine for non STR/DEX centric builds. And with T3-4 u get through the general part of game, even when you get to lvl 100 somewhere in hell difficulty you can use most of it, it's really when u start to do some of the lvl 115-120 ubers (lower ones are easy and u mostly need to be mobile) you will have to craft and start replacing with sacreds. Also the current low req lvl means more MO space until u find better ones. Speaking of MOs armor ones have one with -4% requirement, and some jewels have this affix too, and u can use oil of luck on jewels too and maybe get some more +attributes. And check your character's skill/passive too for some that may increase attributes that u didn't notice before.