Best self-found Build for Singleplayer?

Discuss Median XL!
dxtobidx
Imp
4 | 0
Hey, im struggling atm for wich build i should go in Singleplayer (i dont like to play MP -> Latency / Lag and the Trading)
Soo im asking here, wich Build is the most "noob" Friendly out there? i mean, a build wich would bring me far into engame with "only" runewords or Unique Tier items...

i would be Happy to read some answeres ^_^

PS: happy hunting bois! :) -> and girls ofc ;)
Dandy
Vampiress
38 | 1
I think barb is the most "flexible" class out there. He can be powerful in every playstyle: melee, summoner, range, caster, tank.... And he has access to some pretty good cheeze tactics.
If you really want ONE build though, I guess Treant druid and melee sorc are solid choice.

I play solo myself, and I am currently farming Teganze with a noctule assassin in full T4 gear, my only upgrades would be coming from sacred unique (random) or XiS runewords.

On that matter, I am at ~30 essences collected and still none of them being poison, locking me out of that sweet XiS rune.
Got a ton of lightning for some reason.

edit: All classes can do well enough with T4 gear though. So don't feel forced into anything.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
It depends how much you wanna grind/farm, still will be self found.
If you want farm minimal amount just to unlock ubers, your crafts will be weak, and that limits your options.
Also note that SP drop rates and exp is different, afaik you level faster than in mp, and you get more loot. Hard for me to tell how this compares.
youtube.com/ae1337
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Amazon, barb and necro. All super flexible while allowing to cover every archtype of builds.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Dandy wrote:I play solo myself, and I am currently farming Teganze with a noctule assassin in full T4 gear, my only upgrades would be coming from sacred unique (random) or XiS runewords.

Can you tell me a little bit more about your assa? skills, gear etc. .... thinking about trying one too
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
Barb/Pala best right now.
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Traprat.
frsmkre
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
aerial wrote:It depends how much you wanna grind/farm, still will be self found.
If you want farm minimal amount just to unlock ubers, your crafts will be weak, and that limits your options.
Also note that SP drop rates and exp is different, afaik you level faster than in mp, and you get more loot. Hard for me to tell how this compares.

What if you just wanted to farm k3k/dunc with only t4/craft/rws (no gr/xis/ele) what then would be the best farmer for self found? xbow nec?
jaeaxe420
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
You should try treewarden druid, It's super tanky.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
My money is on Magic Missile Amazon considering that TU4s can clear 80% of the game´s content