Bolt Quiver (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
Physical Resist 5%
+(100 to 150) Life after each Kill
+(15 to 25) Mana after each Kill
(25 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
on just /w my endgame geared hammerzon stuff to see what the playstyle was like. now obviously the equipment choice is far from ideal, but my wyrmshot damage was around 7k and i had 28% LL. however, it seemed like i was barely leeching anything at all and was squishy as all hell in dunc. is that purely because of the equipment, or is bowzon far more dependent on moving and dodging and potting vs being able to regen life and take a few hits?

Of course it’s about dodging and kiting. Life leech can only do so much when you have literally zero damage mitigation.

Zero avoidance.

Zero block.

Zero armor.

Zero organic physical resistance and very limited physical damage resist range in itemization.

well i guess the real question was more about if life leech is enough on its own properly geared or if potting is always a necessity
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeroicDose wrote:
Primarch wrote:
HeroicDose wrote:so i popped a bella and threw a giallarhorn and
Lammergeier
Lammergeier
Bolt Quiver (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
Physical Resist 5%
+(100 to 150) Life after each Kill
+(15 to 25) Mana after each Kill
(25 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
on just /w my endgame geared hammerzon stuff to see what the playstyle was like. now obviously the equipment choice is far from ideal, but my wyrmshot damage was around 7k and i had 28% LL. however, it seemed like i was barely leeching anything at all and was squishy as all hell in dunc. is that purely because of the equipment, or is bowzon far more dependent on moving and dodging and potting vs being able to regen life and take a few hits?

Of course it’s about dodging and kiting. Life leech can only do so much when you have literally zero damage mitigation.

Zero avoidance.

Zero block.

Zero armor.

Zero organic physical resistance and very limited physical damage resist range in itemization.

well i guess the real question was more about if life leech is enough on its own properly geared or if potting is always a necessity

I mean, with how fast you die in certain situations, a pot probably won’t help you but if you’re clearing mobs in a place like Fauzt, you’re more than likely to need them as your hp pool wouldn’t drop so rapidly. Purely situational.
xXIchimaruXx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
@marco, even with the tree reworked i would like to know what items you would use for early mid game and how to aquire them as for early game that is easy i can get to a3/a5 easy with a bit of struggle but its doable so farming those for ac's is fine

my problem was and has been that - yes ive been using the rainbow damage variant - the dmg went to 0 once i hit a2 in hell difficulty and @Adyxxx stopped at k3k at lvl 117 cuze he was dying a ton per run and it took way to long to be efficient at that point i would probably just give up aswell and play - yes call me a sinner here - xbow necro as it is pretty strong these days sadly ive got no idea what items to use to transition from early game TU's to mid game or rather how to even get those in a single player situation i would be hard stuck well maybe its cuze i havent tryed the physical variant yet ill give it a shot once i get the chance (most likely next season)

as for endgame as a physical variant i would go with Windforce
helmet Idol of Rygnar , body armor SbS , Segnitia & Scales seem viable options, belt is a no brainer i would go with liliths cuze daaaat mf boy ... otherwise i would take a black void , gloves demonic touch , i think for boots i would take knights grace but iam not confident in that choice

accesorys : amulet beads of the snake queen rings either 1 adrenaline rush and 1 Giant's Knuckle or 2 Giant's Knuckle's

ive legit no idea which quiver to use for it

if its to much for this thread it would be very kind of you to wirte a PM to me
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xXIchimaruXx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Marco wrote:@Shinoda:
viewtopic.php?p=300144#p300144

Thank you very much!
Judarian
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
so i just tryed at Spearzon out for the first time i have to say for not having any items shes doing well. i solo'd all the bosses except for baal in norm im close to fighting him soon. im using a level 3 spear. yes level 3 tier 1 and using the banseth wraith ability coupled with hyena strike. all i altered was poison duration in my helm and 2 Sol runes in my weapon

my only complaint is fury hyena strike is very lackluster @marco. for something you have to chase down to get then attack an enemy its not very rewarding the radius is so small enemies have to be standing on top of eachother to get poisoned
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Judarian wrote:so i just tryed at Spearzon out for the first time i have to say for not having any items shes doing well. i solo'd all the bosses except for baal in norm im close to fighting him soon. im using a level 3 spear. yes level 3 tier 1 and using the banseth wraith ability coupled with hyena strike. all i altered was poison duration in my helm and 2 Sol runes in my weapon

my only complaint is fury hyena strike is very lackluster @marco. for something you have to chase down to get then attack an enemy its not very rewarding the radius is so small enemies have to be standing on top of eachother to get poisoned

Unfortunately, they fall off hard in mid-lategame. I’d personally suggest going HOZ before you’re locked into a certain itemization. But hey, enjoy normal and play however you’d like.
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
for a while i enjoyed the bowazon ^^

then as it was put on a particular youtube video once, Around nightmare act 2, A monster farted in my general direction and i died ^^ at that point i gave up the bowazon, picked up the hammer, and steamrolled to 120 o.o.... like the difference in survivability was just insane.
Judarian
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
so im a bit confused on damage when it comes to spearzon. i have like 7 points in banseth spirits and 7 points into hyena strike. my weapon only does 76 damage max. so my damage on my banseth has a bit of added magic damage im not in game to calculate buts it might be like 250 max damage on sheet. now my hyena strike is suppose to be doing 4k-7800k why is it when i fight meph or duriel it only takes like 3 shots with banseth to kill him. and 10+ hyena strikes and this is me moving around him while poisons ticks. for him to die. i figured hyena which im geared towards for poison would be my bread and butter but my banseth spirits are doing way more damage and its a faster clear.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Judarian wrote:so im a bit confused on damage when it comes to spearzon. i have like 7 points in banseth spirits and 7 points into hyena strike. my weapon only does 76 damage max. so my damage on my banseth has a bit of added magic damage im not in game to calculate buts it might be like 250 max damage on sheet. now my hyena strike is suppose to be doing 4k-7800k why is it when i fight meph or duriel it only takes like 3 shots with banseth to kill him. and 10+ hyena strikes and this is me moving around him while poisons ticks. for him to die. i figured hyena which im geared towards for poison would be my bread and butter but my banseth spirits are doing way more damage and its a faster clear.

By “banseth” do you mean Great Hunt? That is a multihitting skill. One attack causes multiple instances of damage so you have to multiply the damage by the number of hits.