Need Some Traprat Help

Discuss Median XL!
Shandwhich
Prowler
18 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
With the changes to crushing blow should I still be putting points as needed in Elfin Weapons and using Rainbowstones in dagger to try and cap my CB%?
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shandwhich wrote:With the changes to crushing blow should I still be putting points as needed in Elfin Weapons and using Rainbowstones in dagger to try and cap my CB%?

Cant see why you would. Still get elven weapons, but I wouldn't try to stack crushing blow on ur gear as it doesn't do anything to bosses. I'm still using the emerald set, got through all the 120 content except QT and Kab. Cant do any 125 content and Fautz is slow, but if you dont mind dying a few hundred times, tolerable. Necrobots hurt idk what kinda dmg that is. Magic probably.
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Max Symbiosis// Lifeshield// Force Of nature // Traprat form // Quill Storm // Ferocity

1point to thorn wall // pagan rites // elfin weapons // poison Flash

Rest Skills spent to Elvensong to get Avoid from symbiosis ( If u get new max skills reskill )
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fk65 wrote:Max Symbiosis// Lifeshield// Force Of nature // Traprat form // Quill Storm // Ferocity

1point to thorn wall // pagan rites // elfin weapons // poison Flash

Rest Skills spent to Elvensong to get Avoid from symbiosis ( If u get new max skills reskill )

This is basically what I got. I think fautz is a gear issue tho. Does anyone know yet what the endest of end-game gear should be?
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
its a lot to say
i can do almost everything with coldhunger // talxis Blade // Auhe rw Armor // Gloves as preferences // belt Dead fall ( so far ) // flying saucer // Titan steps // Nebelring // Ripster // ammy doom on kill , 3 sk , light arena . Thats my set up so far and i can run fauzt with that
Shandwhich
Prowler
18 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thank you for the responses, another question. Do the Life/Mana on Attack MO's or effects work with Quillstorm?
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
no i dont life on attack is always meele same as mana. Best option here is Life on Striking -> Lifeleech or Life after Kill kinda depending what ur playstyle is
im running with 23% lifeleech and 83 life after kill