Triune and deathbat

Discuss Median XL!
der_locke86
Destroyer
6 | 0
Am I the only annoyed by the bad map design and the deahbats? You spent half of the time getting the two mobs into the same half of the room and then you get randomly ported around like crazy. The "fight" itself is easy but the stuff around just annoying as hell and bad design. Every other hard rift was easy compared to this annoying crap. please fix
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
1 of the mobs used to cast a much worse curse on you, setting your max life to 1 and slowing you down my 90%. That uber has been greatly adjusted already. It's not even close to the way it used to be. So yeah, I doubt it'll be made any easier.
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
It’s meant to be frustrating and they will most likely keep it that way. Eventually there has to be one or two “stupid” quest(s) to discourage people from grinding them. Or to make it a bigger achievement when completing it.

I believe there is another purpose. It makes people trade for it if they feel too annoyed, which stimulates the economic movements. Poor designs/complicated accesses to rift/dungeon inevitably increases the values of good-rolled charms. Kind of a way to keep the market more active. I think one can understand what that also mean...
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Pre sigma - most certainly yes. Now its nerfed and tweaked to be fair. The blink nova is important so you dont spam charm all day on the boss without the uber giving a fighting chance back.