Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hammer is a very fast clear speed, actually. regardless of the build or not, the skill is very strong. the only thing that might be considered slow is the rate that the hammers spin outward, which doesn't matter because it relies on kiting so monsters will funnel themselves in behind you and walk through the hammers anyways.

I don't see how it can be claimed as atrocious is all I'm curious about. but the part about seeing the guide was true as well. is it being worked on
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:Hammer is a very fast clear speed, actually. regardless of the build or not, the skill is very strong. the only thing that might be considered slow is the rate that the hammers spin outward, which doesn't matter because it relies on kiting so monsters will funnel themselves in behind you and walk through the hammers anyways.

I don't see how it can be claimed as atrocious is all I'm curious about. but the part about seeing the guide was true as well. is it being worked on

Agree with this here. My testing with hammer easily wiped p8 monsters in dunc / fautz. Minus necrobots/orbs within 2-3 hammer casts. The real beauty of the build is that it farms p8 just as fast as it will farm p1. The only limitation is the move speed. I don't believe bowzon will reach as comfortable of a clear speed for p8 as hammer does.
anatong123
Invader
9 | 0
Why u have to bring other builds to compare this? I think this post is just trying to make bowzon playable and enjoyable.The post maker didnt try to smash other build but someone just try to brag about it and bring him down. And for the guide maker, i dont think it is necessary to defend your own build here you should be neutral and unbiased.
RMG
Master of Coin
39 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
anatong123 wrote:Why u have to bring other builds to compare this? I think this post is just trying to make bowzon playable and enjoyable.The post maker didnt try to smash other build but someone just try to brag about it and bring him down. And for the guide maker, i dont think it is necessary to defend your own build here you should be neutral and unbiased.

Its ok, Crash tends to do these things :), just ignore and move on. But thank you for your kind words, as I will eventually be putting something together because the Bowazon is truly a fun class to play!
titan015
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Comparison is inevitable especially if the two are on the same class. If one can clear dunc at almost the same speed but at 1/4( or 1.8? lol random arse number pulling) the cost of gear then a discussion is imminent.
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
Still Waiting on your guide/video/tips.
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
"IT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE BOYS!!"
Hehe, sure... with all charms and teleport and endgame hp like on video.) Doable!
Im play now summ barb- epic glass canon nephalem-wolf, tu+craft. Easy fast farm. Proof video in my prev post.

Just its too hard start bow ama = get at early game leech+life.. thund hammers removed, proc shortened, frezny nerfed many seasons ago. Even summ ama lost inner fire belt, and if compare to summ barb, sorc, pala- ama have some problems with life and regen.
It was be interesting take a look on some guide where some man doing bow ama`s a4-a5 hell in craft-tu gear.)
But light ama really good at now!
Edited by budda 5 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
anatong123 wrote:Why u have to bring other builds to compare this? I think this post is just trying to make bowzon playable and enjoyable.The post maker didnt try to smash other build but someone just try to brag about it and bring him down. And for the guide maker, i dont think it is necessary to defend your own build here you should be neutral and unbiased.

RealMuscleGamer wrote:
torrent wrote:Meanwhile, hammerzon can clear / carry 8p duncraig with a crappy rolled Zerae set with TU boots and belt

Meanwhile you chime in with nothing, also my bowazon has 600 mf lol. Clear speed of hammerzon is atrocious

i didn't start the hammerzon thing in this thread. shrug. i'm not bashing bowzon. i think bowzon is strong. im just waiting to see what he posts.
mryesterdays
Invader
8 | 0
Please let him post the build, i love my char, you love your char, there is nothing to compare...
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Truth is with enough gear everything can work.
Duncraig got significantly easier for glass cannon ranged builds, because there is maybe 1-2 teleports in the map that you end up surrounded after teleport (and not every time, there is chance).
I was playing that busted ssu war staff mana sweep sorc, and leveled from 120 to like 135 just in duncraig, with mf gear. It was entirely possible to run it with not maxed resists, 0 defense, just little over 10k hp with fire life passive. All you need is not to die to poison and be able to take those few ranged hits from time to time.
Compared to old maps, where run consisted of multiple teleports into complete surround, these build would be instantly dead there.
youtube.com/ae1337