Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:So, after extensive testing, I've discovered that, when you equip your merc with fully-Xis-socketed t4 honorifics, they gain a Mephesto morph.

Mephesto? Can you give me a screenshot? Sounds interesting
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Pinball wrote:
Primarch wrote:So, after extensive testing, I've discovered that, when you equip your merc with fully-Xis-socketed t4 honorifics, they gain a Mephesto morph.

Yes and if you socket it with shaad you morph into diablo.
youtube.com/ae1337
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:
Pinball wrote:

Can confirm
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times

Lol thanks, helps a bunch
malderun
Prowler
17 | 3
Anyone had any luck with a gear set for the Merc not to get gibeb in tengaze? I've tried Max res gear but they won't go over 75%. Only other thing I can think of is a giant hp pool with kharza and hp% unquie jewels and a xis boot that adds 30%. To give time to recover after taking a hard spike.
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
malderun wrote:Anyone had any luck with a gear set for the Merc not to get gibeb in tengaze? I've tried Max res gear but they won't go over 75%. Only other thing I can think of is a giant hp pool with kharza and hp% unquie jewels and a xis boot that adds 30%. To give time to recover after taking a hard spike.

I just found out recently that they actually have hidden resists. Supposedly you can find out their resists by downloading an older version of d2stats. I hope that helps
Diesel11
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi
what about gear progression for your follower ?
i just hit lvl 120 and dont have access to those bis items. any good tu uniques i should go for or set items ?
malderun
Prowler
17 | 3
Diesel11 wrote:hi
what about gear progression for your follower ?
i just hit lvl 120 and dont have access to those bis items. any good tu uniques i should go for or set items ?

Creepy crafted gear can be some of the best. The shroud royal full plate is easy to get and it's amazing till you get good su. Steppe Hunter Barb boots 40% str (set item) paladin belt forgot the set adds damage and %str

Look through the docs items with %str and str dmg modifier and flat damage increases. I find dmg wise they scale the best off raw dmg over str.
Then look for items with procs that will compliment what you need in a Merc usually one of two things you want a buffing Merc with cc or a dmg Merc for cc and single target/clean up.

Also note for crafting weaps any shrine will do obviously werid/shimmering/creepy are prob the best but I made my 755 Max dmg sword off a random minnion dmg shrine. That's if you want a Merc that isn't a buffer.
malderun
Prowler
17 | 3
aerial wrote:
Pinball wrote:

Does this buff the Merc in anyway or is it strickley cosmetic?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
malderun wrote:
aerial wrote:
Pinball wrote:

Does this buff the Merc in anyway or is it strickley cosmetic?

It’s mostly imaginary.