Pls remove purify from this game

Discuss Median XL!
bryak8888
Imp
4 | 0
STYPID PURIFY MECHANIC... remove plz
or delete time trial ... why i farm gear for deal damage and my damage is equal to ZERO vs boss and need use f purify.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bryak8888 wrote:STYPID PURIFY MECHANIC... remove plz
or delete time trial ...

So what you're saying is... you actually have no problem with the purify mechanic, only that you can't throw your body at the boss until it dies.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Purify is still an aweful mechanic. It should be used for 2 ubers at max.
bryak8888
Imp
4 | 0
cowking wrote:
bryak8888 wrote:STYPID PURIFY MECHANIC... remove plz
or delete time trial ...

So what you're saying is... you actually have no problem with the purify mechanic, only that you can't throw your body at the boss until it dies.

stypid mechanic. if purify destry shield on boss for hit him ok but deal 100% damage from purify it's stypid.
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unfortunately the community has expressed it's concern and distaste w/ purify for at least a year probably longer. Not to say never, but I don't expect change any time soon.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Time is the key to changes, patience is a virtue, and waiting is a bitch sometimes

TLDR for this thread :pop: :coolstorybob:
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
According to the lore these bosses are shielded by dark magic which is too old to penetrate without Purify, now thinking about a technical perspective they were referring about the game engine too, which is relatively old for some features.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Imperius wrote:According to the lore these bosses are shielded by dark magic which is too old to penetrate without Purify, now thinking about a technical perspective they were referring about the game engine too, which is relatively old for some features.

If only Lucion had the purify ring when he fought Uldyssian... eks de :D
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
:cry:
demonshalo wrote:
Imperius wrote:According to the lore these bosses are shielded by dark magic which is too old to penetrate without Purify, now thinking about a technical perspective they were referring about the game engine too, which is relatively old for some features.

If only Lucion had the purify ring when he fought Uldyssian... eks de :D

Haha i love Diablo lore :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
demonshalo wrote:Sup with the hate? :P While some of those are batshit painful as fuck to follow, others are pretty whacky and fun! If you want to try one I can recommend you a few :D

Did you forget how that challenge thing ended up ? Half people quit in the very begining, half in the terror difficulty. Only guy who was happy - the guy who got treewarden. Wonder why ?

On topic - i really enjoy purify for Vizjun and Duncraig. For other bosses it could be tuned down to 3-10 succesfull hits just to prove that you have skill/experience/strategy for it.