If your defence become zero

Discuss Median XL!
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
If your defence become zero, anyone touch you ,you will die.So how to play it.
If you dead, the level will lock, you have to play a tank in order to play
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Survive with Avoid. Block. PR. High life leech. High laek...

There was a javazon farming build with Estatic Frenzy and its pretty good in fauzt.
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
What is this post?
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
As a 0 defense bowazon, I rely on (in order of importance) lightning arena amulet, ctc cyro beam, kiting and manually dodge, drink pot every time before getting hit and when I rushing in, max resist and physical resist, life leech, and summons fire element & Edyrem before rushing in.

I am able to complete all 120 dungeons, 125 only left Word Nexus Witch, and haven't try 130+. For rifts, Duncraig is a walk. Teganze is better now with leech enabled and less respawn, but need to clear in zigzag manner so no bullets from all different directions for me to dodge. TA is actually harder to clear fast because of all the vision blocking. Always need to move back to see/hear if the yellow ring death arrows is there or not. Fautz is slow only because of necrobots and I really have no choice but to kill them, so that there won't be bullets from all different directions. Other mobs melt. Toraja & Bremm I rely on summoning in front of me for mobs aggro on, then clear them. Viz-jun still impossible for me maybe until I got more -resist or better damage.
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
thanks.Seems if you are not a tank, you need good game skill
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Snelx wrote:As a 0 defense bowazon, I rely on (in order of importance) lightning arena amulet, ctc cyro beam, kiting and manually dodge, drink pot every time before getting hit and when I rushing in, max resist and physical resist, life leech, and summons fire element & Edyrem before rushing in.

I am able to complete all 120 dungeons, 125 only left Word Nexus Witch, and haven't try 130+. For rifts, Duncraig is a walk. Teganze is better now with leech enabled and less respawn, but need to clear in zigzag manner so no bullets from all different directions for me to dodge. TA is actually harder to clear fast because of all the vision blocking. Always need to move back to see/hear if the yellow ring death arrows is there or not. Fautz is slow only because of necrobots and I really have no choice but to kill them, so that there won't be bullets from all different directions. Other mobs melt. Toraja & Bremm I rely on summoning in front of me for mobs aggro on, then clear them. Viz-jun still impossible for me maybe until I got more -resist or better damage.

if you need pots to farm then it's shit build tbh :lol:
Snelx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Pinball wrote:if you need pots to farm then it's shit build tbh :lol:

No I don't need pots to farm duncraig or fautz. I am replying to OP on how i did dungeons with lockouts.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Don't put yourself in a position to get hit. If you have no defense you are probably ranged so why are you in range to get hit