Are SU oSkill builds good?

Discuss Median XL!
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
Swatched wrote:
Crash wrote:the new combo of Carnage on pala shield + bonebreaker that makes superbeast give deadly strike instead of spell damage is super strong.

I've been wondering about the new cherubim with the bonebreaker. It seems like it could be pretty good as well? With the Xis Zohar runeword it shouldn't be too hard to get the cooldown to 0s.

For whoever's curious: you need 32 points in cherubim to reduce the cooldown to 0. Hope for a strong roll on Zohar :D
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just found that bow :) Druids are op Kappa

Sry for quality
TopXIMaje
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
demonshalo wrote:
Stormfront which still suffers from some issues even after being buffed by 100%. It requires massive gear commitment because of its bad scaling but it can work on amazon and druid really nicely for about 30 mins. It´s flashy and amusing but... it will ultimately fail miserably at doing anything beyond mid game content.

Tried to build a mindflay paladin, which ultimately morphed into stormfront. Did fine until the 120 ubers then it started to struggle a bit. As well as further changes could really do with some extra su - its served up on a plate for Amazon's and Druids.

Might also be cool if there was a charm you could roll random skill conversions on oskills to. I.e. oskill name now benefits from class skill levels.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dongflexer wrote:
For whoever's curious: you need 32 points in cherubim to reduce the cooldown to 0. Hope for a strong roll on Zohar :D
indeed Cherubim is quite nice . i've been testing it in Sigma too as i have plans for updating the Prophet build http://i.imgur.com/y786qMs.jpg (the picture is from the old build version)
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
Charged strike is the dopest u just need to get it higher lvl so you can get 10+ chargeds per attack
only hero i tired it is my mele sors is by far better then blade storm and spiral dance
i use akarat boots and the endless loop belt you can also put the crown for eaven more
further more i only have healing from charms around 10 %LL but since the skill does 125% weapon damage x12 chargeds it heals me fully 15 000 hp from just a single hit and the damage output its fantastic
crankzax
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mars1 wrote:Charged strike is the dopest u just need to get it higher lvl so you can get 10+ chargeds per attack
only hero i tired it is my mele sors is by far better then blade storm and spiral dance
i use akarat boots and the endless loop belt you can also put the crown for eaven more
further more i only have healing from charms around 10 %LL but since the skill does 125% weapon damage x12 chargeds it heals me fully 15 000 hp from just a single hit and the damage output its fantastic

What class do you think has the best synergy with charged strike. Barb seems like it would just be nice and tanky while sorc has the nice phys buffs. I’ve seen people talk of using it on pally and amazon too.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
crankzax wrote:
mars1 wrote:Charged strike is the dopest u just need to get it higher lvl so you can get 10+ chargeds per attack

What class do you think has the best synergy with charged strike. Barb seems like it would just be nice and tanky while sorc has the nice phys buffs. I’ve seen people talk of using it on pally and amazon too.

Well i only tried it on sors and necro
i think heroes like necro because his mele skills are shit , charged strike is very nice boost of damage