Good place to farm xp?

Discuss Median XL!
hoofbot82
Imp
4 | 0
I am playing my level 111 Unholy Lemures paladin and I have finished all the level 105 ubers and all the level 110 ubers minus the cow level; I need to grind experience but the cows swarm me instantly and kill me before i can do anything even with 200k defense and capped resistances and 20% phys res, I did kill the cow king because my portal spawned me next to him and it was a 1 on 1 fight. Torajan jungles i can clear it the bugs are just super annoying when they drain my mana from full to 0 in 1 hit. I need to grind exp to get to 115 so i can advance but I am not sure which area would be best considering this, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :shock:
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
jungle or cows , sry
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you can also try the red portals found in act 5 . they are full with elites and also provide decent xp
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I think that Jungles are better for melee because when i was that level i got rekt with my barb in cows since it was a melee fight and the cows deal heavy damage.
My summoner Druid which is now level 126 have done cows with easy in the past.
Liobal
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jungle, as you'll get (large/greater) signets of learning and gold in addition to the xp, which will help a lot in the long run.