Documentation frustration.

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DJPaxo
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What else is the point of your post other than revealing things you should've known before you put a lot of effort in? Forgetting that you can always use the non-kabraxis version to try out first? Posting a post about the exact same issue into 2 different topics before creating a whole new thread for no reason at all? (which some bad tongues would nearly call spamming)

My post is very much on point: revealing things you should've known before putting a lot of effort in.[/quote]

My point with this post is that it cant be the true intention of those documentations that they does not do what it ways it does. if im forced to ask everytime i look at the docs and find something i think will get me stronger, why the hell is the docs there then. makes no sense.
sure thing u would know stuff like this if u payd alot of time to the mod, but not everyone does that. and not everyone remembers that the stuff is being nerfed secretly.

now tell me, how am i supposed to know that there is a hidden nerf to the item i want, when its not described anywhere, and havent had any clue that the devs would do such things.

Posting on to other threads because im sure i cant be the only looking into the docs, thinking "thats an item that would buff my build", only to find out it doesnt because of some bullshit hidden nerf, that isnt described anywhere, and your requirred to have playd the mod long enough to just know stuff like that. OR forced to ask everytime you want to upgrade your build, because now you cant be sure the item does what it says it does.

The more people that see's this, the more people are not going to farm endlessly for an item only to find out theres some hidden nerf to it. or at least now they know they have to make sure its working properly, either my consulting the forums or discord as you mention.
in my opinion, stuff like this should be pinned or described at the very beginning of the forums/docs.[/quote]

Counter-Arguments against my part found: 0

Seriously, don‘t vent your anger on me. All I did was giving you hints for other mechanics that are wrong and can potentially waste a lot of your time, so you don‘t go through the same shit you just went through. If that‘s not appreciated that would pretty much go against all of your points in the last Post I quoted, since you want this knowledge to spread as was my intention from the very beginning.

Seriously, fuck it, I‘m out. I have 0 desire discussing with hypocrites that say I‘m wrong while at the same time saying the exact same thing I did.[/quote]
Actually u shouldnt have said anything at the first place LoL Instead of listening and make this an issue to developer to fix at the documentation but u just gave a hint that makes something like "forget about it dude" So whats the point of wasting time answering this thread when it doesnt help anything?[/quote]

Man you really are just dumb he gives advise and you try to shit on him how about you just stop being bad[/quote]

I hear what he says. but it does not clarify to new player that they are forced to read this thread of a wall text to know that there is indeed hidden nerfs to the documentation. so instead of saying i shit on him, which i cant see i am, perhaps you should read this wall of text before you comment mindlessly.

and how about you find your self a proper langauge before you post shit.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No need to be mad.

I agree that getting a proc of another skill with the same name, it's not obvious you would get crap durations. This wasn't a problem with the 10 years Ljosalf has been around, but now that Xis RWs exist, I see the issue. Will be addressed in next patch
DJPaxo
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Marco wrote:No need to be mad.

I agree that getting a proc of another skill with the same name, it's not obvious you would get crap durations. This wasn't a problem with the 10 years Ljosalf has been around, but now that Xis RWs exist, I see the issue. Will be addressed in next patch

Thank you.
My whole point with this post.
Close the thread, no reason to adress further discussion.
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
HechtHeftig wrote:Also, don‘t invest into summons because endgame is not meant for summoners.

Sorry for the offtopic, but can you elaborate on that? I was planning to make a summoner necro soon, but then again if he is damned to suck... If thats really the case are there any plans to rework summoners so that they are more viable?
thedyze
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
+1 to op. documentation is quite lacking on many fronts imo.
@hechtheftig you gave op some useful information, yes. it was how you presented it that wasn't very constructive. replying "you should have known" isn't very helpful to anyone, not very civil either.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:
Counter-Arguments against my part found: 0

Seriously, don‘t vent your anger on me. All I did was giving you hints for other mechanics that are wrong and can potentially waste a lot of your time, so you don‘t go through the same shit you just went through. If that‘s not appreciated that would pretty much go against all of your points in the last Post I quoted, since you want this knowledge to spread as was my intention from the very beginning.

Seriously, fuck it, I‘m out. I have 0 desire discussing with hypocrites that say I‘m wrong while at the same time saying the exact same thing I did.

No offense brother, but you're extremely toxic. You didn't use a shred of sympathy, didn't view his problem from his perspective, then berated him for not immediately accepting your stupid and unrealistic suggestion. Then you whined and took your ball and went home.

You are literally the exact type of poster, in every single respect, that the gaming community (and society in general) would be much better off without.

To the OP, I totally agree with you on your points. Some items have flavor text added to the bottom, perhaps mods could do this with oskills or buffs that have characteristics different from the normal skill.