Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
UnShrek27 wrote:this is very cool and interesting!

Let’s hope it’s “cool and interesting” enough to implement next patch.
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Primarch wrote:
whist wrote:1) Please don't assume what's difficult to implement and what is not, especially if you have no idea how to actually implement it yourself.

2) Yep it was planned, and as a matter of fact, all the required code for it is already coded in the core engine in the version you're using right now, we just need to create items that make use of the functionality, and think of how we want to make them available in-game. Is it buyable from vendors, is it a reward, a random world drop? We didn't get to put time into that for the 1.0 release as we had a lot of higher priority tasks to finish first, but item dyes are likely gonna be in 1.1

Plz just make them drops with a drop rate similar to that of Belladonna elixirs or just have Akara sell them next to MO’s.

Plz <3

It is good to have this because for me, I want to change the color of my bone shield into black without using Perf Skull... item dyes are very handy for people that wants different visuals for their equipment 8-)
Edited by lordnecro 4 years.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lordnecro wrote:
Primarch wrote:
whist wrote:1) Please don't assume what's difficult to implement and what is not, especially if you have no idea how to actually implement it yourself.

2) Yep it was planned, and as a matter of fact, all the required code for it is already coded in the core engine in the version you're using right now, we just need to create items that make use of the functionality, and think of how we want to make them available in-game. Is it buyable from vendors, is it a reward, a random world drop? We didn't get to put time into that for the 1.0 release as we had a lot of higher priority tasks to finish first, but item dyes are likely gonna be in 1.1

Plz just make them drops with a drop rate similar to that of Belladonna elixirs or just have Akara sell them next to MO’s.

Plz <3

It is good to have this because for me, I want to change the color of my bone shield into black without using Perf Skull... item dyes are very handy for people that wants different visuals for their equipment 8-)

There are no down sides to it.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bump
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bump
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Really gonna meg me for bumping? Classy...
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
one more Bumb and I'll do Ban :twisted:
or do you really think that your unnecessary bumping accomplishes anything other than making others angry?
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aahz wrote:one more Bumb and I'll do Ban :twisted:
or do you really think that your unnecessary bumping accomplishes anything other than making others angry?

I repent. I didn’t know that was a bannable offense ={ I just wanted the thread to stay up. My bad.
sumiyaka
Cultist
21 | 3
This is amazing to hear. I 100% actually do understand the effort it requires, but man after 20 years I'm really tired of my girls being green :) (sorcs 4 lyfe)