Discuss Median XL!
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello everyone. I'm creating jewelry and some are creating problems with the level requirement, in practice some jewels make me skip the necessary levels of the object to the stars and I can no longer use them except to remove the jewel. I would like to understand what formula is applied so as to understand which ones can be used, thanks
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the item required level to wear is calculated after you insert jewels / runes.

if suppose the item requires level 48 to wear with no jewel inside , it will require level 66 if the jewel is level 66 . same goes for mo'ing , it will calculate the increased item level the same way . same example : 5 MO's are increasing the level required to wear the item by 20 levels -> if you normaly have level req. 68 with no jewel inside , this will increase to req. level 86 if you got a jewel inside with req. level 66 as it will calculate those extra 20 levels to the highest value .

same goes for socketing runes . the required level to wear depend on what you got inside the sockets . if the things in the sockets are needing a higher level to equip than the base item , than the item req. level will increase based on what you put in socket .

supposed you make a crafted weapon with level req. 90 and you MO it with 7 MO's -> now it requires level 118 . if you socket a level 100 rune inside , the req. level to wear the item will increase to 128
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I understand that I must take as a reference the basis of the object even if I put m'orbs, from the base calculation the difference in requirement and avoid going over. I hope I understand correctly :)
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
if I understand correctly, I have to recreate the objects and be able to put some really beautiful jewels, without putting the m'orbs that make the required levels too high
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , you are correct . if you are playing in Single Player , you can use the offline tools to remove the MO's . that will save you from remaking the item and wasting resources
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No unfortunately, multiplayer game with friends so I'm going to suffer to look for crystals :)