traprat is faster
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Traprat is faster only due to bugged item and synergy between it and another just so that we all understand ^_^
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Summon barb ofc.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Was hoping of seing totem/melee/caster.... but sadly nope. Guess WDM buff of voodoo should be reverted.
turbo power
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Trap Rat of course ;)
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scalewinged wrote:Was hoping of seing totem/melee/caster.... but sadly nope. Guess WDM buff of voodoo should be reverted.

well casters don't have as much screen clear with the same speed or safety. outside mana sorc with the SSU staff (or was it SSSU i forget).

can others do it? they can, but the gear it takes is much higher and their survival is a million times lower. Of the spells i've tested, most of them seem directed intentionally against screen clear. Or hindered in some way that you can't do as well

xbow nec - their main skill hits an entire screen and you don't need to be close to it

wolf druid - teleport spam and most projectiles will miss you + high avoid and sustain (% leech and LoeK)

Traprat - idk the build someone here says it's glitched gear, but it's a rapid fire of a very high amount of projectiles that caster skills i've seen so far can't match.

Barb - just outright busted atm. Their passives and natural bulk make them very hard to kill which a lot of others can't boast without requiring relatively high end gear. and the damage is just nuts, especially nephalim spirit i believe it was. the build i'm seeing melt shit isn't even a WDM build just a really high elemental damage and -resist build. (nerf this guy a little bit. but keep xbow nec where he is and bring others up to that level)

I could see poison necro doing really well here too, but the gear it takes for fautz might be a bit up there idk. but for the earlier stuff . . it looks to be pretty brutal. . all it's lacking is the little angel poison damage jump to be an actual blink strike. Would be a good way to control summons. (a deathlord totem build, or deathlord summon build could be viable with that change. since you teleport with the totems directly to your target and deathlord can give you a pretty useful defense)
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mars1 wrote:Necromancer 8 player game
https://youtu.be/tYBBTYeKBoE

10 min not even full clear... 20% frw... nice joke :coolstorybob:
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
AnimeWaifu wrote:
mars1 wrote:Necromancer 8 player game
https://youtu.be/tYBBTYeKBoE

10 min not even full clear... 20% frw... nice joke :coolstorybob:

my program can make only 10 min vids but there were like 20 monsters left..
and yes i do only have 20 frw :D,with more frw it would be faster
and i do consider this decent run in full game 450%hp monsters if im not mistaken