Uh what is shocking about it?
Wigmapool182
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1-120 good fun and easy to progress, 120-125 DunC multi player is aids as you cant see the barrels,

140-150 dsnt even need a explanation
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If you can't see barrels. then it is because of lags. I never had a problem with invisible barrels in sigma
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
So, I just got to 120 on my sumo barb. What should I expect?
zack199712
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wigmapool182 wrote:1-120 good fun and easy to progress, 120-125 DunC multi player is aids as you cant see the barrels,

140-150 dsnt even need a explanation

Run duncraig in a 8man game that people do other stuff that craig. U got ur xp boost and no aids invisible barrels.

Problem solved. Next?
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Celladoor wrote:So, I just got to 120 on my sumo barb. What should I expect?

Nothing except it might be a little slower? It's not like it takes forever + farming duncraig gives you signets/other good drops.

If it's P8, it's so fast that it doesn't even matter.
zack199712
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

Pain and tears. My summon barb had to leech his way out of this one since summons coudnt survive enough multiplayer games.
Solo i guess its bad but not as bad but its slow and tedious.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
zack199712 wrote:

Pain and tears. My summon barb had to leech his way out of this one since summons coudnt survive enough multiplayer games.

Damn. So im gonna go from owning K3k to getting wrecked in Dunc, huh? Lol. Damn. Worth a shot I guess. Im gonna try Dunc once I get back to the pc later. Someone told me in chat that summon barbs can do Dunc okay. Maybe they lied. I’ll find out for myself I reckon.
zack199712
Skeleton
3 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Celladoor wrote:
zack199712 wrote:

Damn. So im gonna go from owning K3k to getting wrecked in Dunc, huh? Lol. Damn. Worth a shot I guess. Im gonna try Dunc once I get back to the pc later. Someone told me in chat that summon barbs can do Dunc okay. Maybe they lied. I’ll find out for myself I reckon.

My barb summons had a mehh time in single player games. In multi player they just keep dying.
So if your playing alone , try avoiding barrels and you should be fine however prepare ur self for a 6-7hour grind(potentially longer).
On the other hand if you are doing multi players, just stay back and enjoy the free xp. Let yourself being carried , let your summon do the front work while u stand back and resummon them ahead. Proceed with caution as if the barrels appear when they arnt on your screen they will not render.

I did the multiplayer way and it took about 2hours 30ish of play time. If you have to wait on a dunc game to appear time can vary obviously..