Is there any way to test skills?

Discuss Median XL!
Gallax
Imp
4 | 0
I'm new to median and the amount of new skills, combinations and builds just overwhelms me (-:
OFC I could create every character and unlock every single skill to figure it out, but it's long way.

Back in the days when i played D2 LoD, there was hero editor, so i was able to set lvl 99 immediately and therefore test builds.
Is there any similar software for median?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
No, you have to play the game itself. There is guide section here on forum and ther's a lot of builds there so you can pick whatever you like.
Lucargene
Destroyer
6 | 0
The only thing I can suggest is playing offline solo and using the good old -act5 end tag line command. It works the same as in the vanilla d2 so any guides from there work in median too if you dont open it through the median launcher

This should get you to lv 33 starting in act 5 normal when u start a new character
Gallax
Imp
4 | 0
Lucargene wrote:The only thing I can suggest is playing offline solo and using the good old -act5 end tag line command. It works the same as in the vanilla d2 so any guides from there work in median too if you dont open it through the median launcher

This should get you to lv 33 starting in act 5 normal when u start a new character

Works as a charm! Thank you so much ;)
riyasathe
Fallen
1 | 0
Informative! It was very useful post for me. Great help! Thank you...