Merely the Best

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Tasidon wrote:Anything with a pounce type spell- pounce zon. Sec nagi pounce sin, skysiege treewarden Druid. This is only aimed at op farm chars, for charms I think sin/pally pretty much rule the roost..

Why I never thought of using my Valk Prime on Treewarden dudu?? noob jamie!
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
this time u may just spam thonrfield. however, there's a new pocunessin build with treewarden morph to figure out.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
all classes are good. by best what do you mean? best at farming? best at heroics? best at purify type encounters? etc.. there are so many criteria to judge best in this game which is why its so great.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
darkstorm wrote:this time u may just spam thonrfield. however, there's a new pocunessin build with treewarden morph to figure out.

gz for 250 posts and reviving a 2 year old thread :)
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:
darkstorm wrote:this time u may just spam thonrfield. however, there's a new pocunessin build with treewarden morph to figure out.

gz for 250 posts and reviving a 2 year old thread :)

gz is still sigma anounced, not my 2 y.o. topic. But being frank - topic is timeless. Always, in every ladder, patch it will be an opportunity for such considerations.
I do not know if it will help you, but I can promise that my 500 post will be in the subject "when is sigma released." Maybe it will help at least.
Anyway, I see that you spoke - I invite you to the topic https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19410.
I think that with your knowledge and experience you can significantly influence its development. I assure you that you are welcome there.
%
all classes are good. by best what do you mean? best at farming? best at heroics? best at purify type encounters? etc.. there are so many criteria to judge best in this game which is why its so great.

i mean merely being the best. u may decide what does it mean to u and share ur ideas with explaination, as ppl before.
4 now, i consider druid, paladin and barbarian as the best characters. Necormancers, sorceresses r rly weak atm, amazon and assassin r quite medium characters.
I think so because the druid and paladin are so constructed now that they can go with one skill without any major difficulties, achieving success in any matter - farming, uber doing, pvp, challanges, etc. Do you agree with my opinion?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
darkstorm wrote: Do you agree with my opinion?
no . it's only the weapon damage assassin that sucks for now (the caster is fine) . All the other 6 classes are ok and almost equal . they could all use some re-work here or there , but overall the assassin needs the most "pimping"
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Imho ther are only 2 best classes: barbarian and necromancer. Why? Because both classes have true freedom in skilling and thus the broadest variety of possible/good builds. They have skills for every situation which is what helps them getting to the point where you can easily farm.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:Imho ther are only 2 best classes (...) necromancer.

:facepalm:
Because (...) have true freedom in skilling

have skills for every situation

which is what helps (...) getting to the point where you can easily farm.

Now I'm sure which class is the best. Assassin got no skill freedom (especially assassin), druid got no skill freedom. Asssassin got no skills for every situation. Amazon, druid cannot easily farm (especially them).
Let's finaly set the sacred items drop only from uber bosses and we will see what character can farm ''easily''.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great thread, keep it up.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
agree. however - there's always the hope!