Merely the Best

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No way - I have checked, the paladin is now all-powerful. I'm just running and standing still, and buffs are doing everything for me.
This character is incomparably stronger than others. Even now, if there is no objection provided by Sacred Armor.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i believe you are confusing "builds" with "characters" .

yes , the holy melee (builds) are very good , better than some other melee builds (much better than the assassin melee that's for sure , a bit better than the melee necro and melee sorc, but just as good as a barbarian/druid/amazon/) , but on the other hand the unholy melee/caster are worse than other caster builds . Stating that the paladin is better than the other classes just because one build is better compared to a few others is totaly wrong .
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Faith has nothing to do with it. I see the difference between a character and its use (equipment, skills, how to play, etc. - called "build").
I found that the balance of different paladin character traits makes me feel better in many ways than other characters. I think that you similarly reflect your written expression.
However, I still do not know why this is so and what is the purpose of privileging a character who is a paladin? It's too easy to play - most of the challenges in this area are taking place in a way that undermines the credibility of the "challenge" title.
I am glad that we have established communication. It is very important to be able to communicate. Do you understand intuitively what I mean?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the thing here is that we cannot't talk in general for what you feel that suits you best . I understand that you like tha paladin and believe that is the best you can get . i however don't like it as much , i like other classes more (classes that can do at least as good as any paladin in any situation)

People are different : got different levels of micro managing (some like 1-button builds and can't play builds with more than 4 buttons) , others just like 1-shoting stuff from a great distance in order to feel powerfull , others like tanking , others like summoning , some like mainstream builds , some like "hypster" builds . There are a lot of things that makes us all different .

darkstorm wrote:paladin It's too easy to play -
again , it depends on the build . Just because one of the paladin builds is easy , it doesn't mean that they all are .

also , what is your character level based on which you gave such coment ? is it still in Hatred ? that would explain a lot .
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
I have the impression that we do not understand each other.
I have not written anywhere that I like paladin. If I can afford to be honest to me, this character is associated with a jerk who spins his ass while dying as if he had a degeneration of the spine. I never liked this character and to be honest, I did it only because I just did not play it for many years, I wanted to make an experiment.
I regret to say that you play it too easily, silently counting that intuitively in the context of speech it will be perceived as bitterness (after all, I did not write a paladin's apotheosis ...). It seems that it will be necessary to introduce a new color to the palette of emotions on the forum. For the sake of irony we already have the color blue, maybe the color purple (which in the film art is usually death) will be appropriate for a statement expressing regret?
Returning to the subject, Destruction, 120, Unholy / reanimate experiment. Even without the majority of charms, I have no difficulty during the exploitation of the world. The game is straightforward, I do not remember ever before. I get the impression that the paladin has a new balance, which probably gives a large block, life regen ... I only died once and for a veil king buddy who I do not know why he was called. I was in the bathroom then and probably that's why I died. Who knows, maybe I could run around with him, letting him die from buffs ...
It was an observation - playing this character is so easy that it's difficult to compare it with other characters. The freedom of the game is very large, the game is light, nothing causes difficulties ... It's hard for me to believe that this character is so powerful. There are virtually no flaws while every other class has a lot of weaknesses over which they work by choosing builds. I play without a build, I have practically no gear except the simplest, giving res and defa and I can do anything.
It's a bit unfair, but it's a fact for me. That's why I say that this is the best class at the moment.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
if you put it like that , then the Barbarian is at least as good , having a stance for every situation (more damage/more defence/more regen/more speed) . There's also proof that it can get all charms with crapy t6 gear .

the problem with this thread in general is that is going nowhere .

the one single "best" class/character does not exist . it's all subjective
ReTLoM
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7 ... tu.be&t=12

imo barb is the best with no gear .... its heavenly depending on YOUR play style and experience. Every character is pretty manage able or easy when you know what the fu** you are doing
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
ReTLoM wrote:Every character is pretty manage able or easy when you know what the fu** you are doing

Melee Necro too. It's not like you say. Building my assassin is not so easy, it requires a long-term collection of equipment. Each character is different, but the proportions in the quality of the game are completely incomparable. There is a difference between the difficulty of playing various characters, which - I am writing it quite honestly - really puzzles me. I do not know what the author meant by making a paladin a character that is enough for himself and everything works while others have to be solidly treated to achieve something.

Paladin is the best. Not a barbarian, before finishing building a barbarian it will take a long time. Paladin is very strong at the start. And what if you make it a good build - I'm afraid to imagine the effect, then ...
ReTLoM
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Barbarian takes a long time ???? you can beat every uber with t6 uniques from gift box no crafts and stuff. You can go summoner and farm super ez on day 1 tran dunc and fauz ...