Merely the Best

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ReTLoM wrote:Barbarian takes a long time ???? you can beat every uber with t6 uniques from gift box no crafts and stuff. You can go summoner and farm super ez on day 1 tran dunc and fauz ...

oh please... just because Aerial could kill astro with t6 gear doesn't mean everybody can do it. And you forgot one small detail: summoner is never going to be faster than uhc paladin. Faster = better.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ReTLoM wrote:Barbarian takes a long time ???? you can beat every uber with t6 uniques from gift box no crafts and stuff. You can go summoner and farm super ez on day 1 tran dunc and fauz ...

Comapring to paladin - yes, too long.
Of course you can do all ubery using pretty common equipment, but this does not change the fact that the paladin goes so much easier.
That's my opinion. You can even publish me a swordazon build, which with the same sword does the whole game, but the easiest way is to play with a paladin.
And the barbarian ... you know, before he gets it will be a long time. Paladin got hatred and the terror ran. He must wait a bit on destro sometimes.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
thunderman wrote:

oh please... just because Aerial could kill astro with t6 gear doesn't mean everybody can do it. And you forgot one small detail: summoner is never going to be faster than uhc paladin. Faster = better.

Sure. I completely agree. Paladin is incomparably easier than a barbarian, and as I wrote - it is strong from the beginning. I still do not see the weaknesses of this character, and believe me - I am looking for them passionately.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ReTLoM wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7ct5c&feature=youtu.be&t=12

glorious. you deserve a free uldy charm for that one
Pheasant
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Barb can get all charms. Pala weakling has to trade for his.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Pheasant wrote:Barb can get all charms. Pala weakling has to trade for his.

all characters can get all charms
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:
Pheasant wrote:Barb can get all charms. Pala weakling has to trade for his.

all characters can get all charms

Aye, but to some it is much easier. Although it is easy to accept the variety of builds and the ease or difficulty of certain uber challanges depending on them, it is difficult to understand why a particular class generally makes it easier than others.
I can not understand why a paladin game is so easy.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
darkstorm <333 xD
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:darkstorm <333 xD

Love you too :*
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
Stealthmaster wrote:Imo, one of the strongest was a Pouncesin from 1F9b version (or just before 1Z9). Probably the only cons of this build was a very expensive weapon (required extreme patience in crafting a Naginata (lots of shrines thus lots of time spent in Fauztinville). 1F9b was a version when some charms had +1 to random regular character skill, BLaz boss with almost the same health as Assur, powerful Zod runes, powerful Hammertime on kill proc etc. etc.

For the build take a look at this: http://www.medianxl.com/h12-pouncesin. You can still google for 1F9 version and give it a try :)

You motivated me^^ and as i realized, that its not that likely to get such a required Nagi, even if perma-shrine-crafting 2-3 hours per day for a few weeks, and the only tool i found for this didnt work, i decided to invest a few hours into AHK :D

With 0 programming skills it was a challenge to get this working, its not perfect - can be improved ofc - but it works. And burns 1 shrine in around 3 seconds and autodetects "to pounce". Can be altered for any word/screenshot fragment and item. You have to prepare your stash for it ofc, so it can go through pages full of shrines automaticly... The only thing you have to do is to run it, sit back/doing something else, and if you hear a sound, to take a quick look at the Nagi, rolled with pounce, if you like it or not, then continue the transmutor. If anyone is interessted, i can make a video... Its just useful for crafting very rare/expensive items, if the requirements are that high. Or for any perfectionist ofc^^