Discuss Median XL!
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Good afternoon everyone!
I have got a problem to farm Fauztinville in destruction difficulty. Everything I can do is farm Tran Athulua, but nothin more.
My character was build as Trap rat. It has got about 400k defence (I use natasha's armour, godberry, trap form), ~25% damage reduction, ~25% reanimates, ~5kDmg*100quills per one cast=500kDmg + 1% CtC lvl 16 Cataclysm on Striking (Demonic Touch Leather Gloves) + 25% CtC lvl 42 Pentagram when you Kill an Enemy (Goatlord Antlers), -100% enemy fire resistances, ~15kLife, ~300% resistances for each element (+10 to all max res), 500 life after each kill (Jalal's Soulstealer). Anyway, I can't farm Fauztinville yet. My headache are necrobots. I even can't see them. They stun me from the long distance, and I can't do anything. Can you tell me, what should I do to kill them all?
If you use another character - please show me your build.
Thank you.
Edited by uchenick55 8 years.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I would simply suggest Wolf Druid lol:
- Build: Max Berry + Lifeshield, FON, Werewolf Form, Feed the Pack, 1 point Eflin Weapon, 1 point Pagan Rites, 10 points Harbinger.
- Gear: Shark rw/Carsomyr, Natasha/SBS, Gehenna/SkySpirit, Deadfall, Dtouch, KGrace. Jewelry are Teganze amulet, Earth Rouser Ring + SOTNK/Assur's Bane.

Also use short question thread next time: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=124
GTD
Azure Drake
161 | 1
Cata pala is the fauzt rapist

i can just stay afk in middle of mobs i wont die if u need the build pm me if u ever decide to make one the only hard part is sha'ad and some craft dedication
illusion
Gravedigger
188 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
try using that sssu kriss and titan steps if u have
and add some fhr to reach a good breakpoint
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
if you get hit by 1/12th of your life in one frame, you do the hit recovery animation. I don't remember their damage, but maybe if you increase life so they can't hit you for as much as 1/12th, or increase your fhr. while the damage of a single necrobot probably isn't close to 1250 needed to put you in the hit recovery animation (15k life/12), if you get hit by a few more monsters inside the same frame for a total of 1250, it WILL put you in hit recovery animation. so another way to avoid getting hit-locked is to just... not get hit... move more. so frw might help a bit. also, not sure what defense is needed in there.

if you have high block, getting hit too much while having low fbr makes you do the block animation all the time, thus also locking you in place.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GTD wrote:Cata pala is the fauzt rapist

i can just stay afk in middle of mobs i wont die if u need the build pm me if u ever decide to make one the only hard part is sha'ad and some craft dedication

Edited by Admin: Warned for failing to abide by the rules of the forum..
gg2
Rust Claw
86 | 16
That is against the rules of the forum.
illusion
Gravedigger
188 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
plus most play realm
Great Popularity Badge