d2qol 1.5.0 - Quality of Life Utility

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Says that when trrying to bind hotkeys
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
hi ryunp,

nice, looks interessting and usefull :)

i have some questions, iam sry i havent tried it yet, but, i want to get my impuls done written

can you do craft operations with this tool ? and can it read item stats on the actually operation ?
would it work also with oil roles on amulets and rings and items ?

i want to find some specific reanimate on an amulet for example and an specific oskill on an helmet

if not could you add this to the tool ? if this is not that much of coding :D

hope could give you some input motivation, ty

and another importent question, would this be allowed on multiplayer ?
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Real useful program! Thanks for making it.

I got a feature request here:

* Click Transmute and then hover over specfic point.

We would need two of these commands, one for hovering over top left and one for bottom right corner of the cube, to use when shrine crafting.

Scalewinged wrote:Says that when trrying to bind hotkeys

I'm getting this error too when trying to bind the hotkeys.

Temp fix: You can set the Hotkey manually via editing the D2qol.json, and it will work as intended.
ryunp
Lava Lord
97 | 73
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Do you see a version number on the UI like in the OP? If not download the utility once again. Also delete the d2qol.json while it's not running for a clean config file. If the problem persists hit me up in Discord and we can troubleshoot.

I have thought about several options that will provide more functionality when rerolling. It is definitely a possibility for the future.

As far as reading stats, that requires either memory access or OCR. Neither are an easy feature to add, so probably not.
Edited by ryunp 6 years.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
ryunp wrote:Do you see a version number on the UI like in the OP? If not download the utility once again. Also delete the d2qol.json while it's not running for a clean config file. If the problem persists hit me up in Discord and we can troubleshoot.

I'm currently running version 1.3.5 https://i.imgur.com/CpmxUZD.png

Also the config file is completely fresh (Except for having added a hotkey manually)
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
a few questions about this thing. Does it work based on item position? So for instance does your cube always have to be in a certain place for it to work or is it somehow smart enough to do these actions if i put my cube anywhere? Is it able to click items into my actual stash inventory or is it mainly just a crafting tool. I am very interested in this because my wrist hurts a ton after playing this game for a while because of all the cubing and inventory management but the functionality seems a little limited to me.

regardless looks like a great little tool though
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
shnurr214 wrote:a few questions about this thing. Does it work based on item position? So for instance does your cube always have to be in a certain place for it to work or is it somehow smart enough to do these actions if i put my cube anywhere? Is it able to click items into my actual stash inventory or is it mainly just a crafting tool. I am very interested in this because my wrist hurts a ton after playing this game for a while because of all the cubing and inventory management but the functionality seems a little limited to me.

regardless looks like a great little tool though

There are buttons that allow you to set the cube and transmute button positions.

Also requesting the feature to put stuff from stash into inventory and vice versa. Haven't found a use for the manual item pickup thingy yet, but the others look really neat.
ryunp
Lava Lord
97 | 73
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
The nonexistent hotkey error is usually a config mismatch. Make sure to first close the utility, then delete the config. If this continues please post the config file here and I'll see if it's a specific hotkey causing issues. I've tested this on Win 7/8/10 from a fresh download and have no issues so far.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
ryunp wrote:The nonexistent hotkey error is usually a config mismatch. Make sure to first close the utility, then delete the config. If this continues please post the config file here and I'll see if it's a specific hotkey causing issues. I've tested this on Win 7/8/10 from a fresh download and have no issues so far.

I have tested with Win 10 + compatability for 7/8.

Run as admin is enabled.

Screenshot of the program/error etc.

https://i.imgur.com/elMlnyV.png

Here is my freshly made config file:

{"actions":{"Cube_Transmute":{"enabled":0,"hotkey":"F3"},"Drop_Item":{"enabled":0,"hotkey":"F5"},"Open_Cube":{"enabled":0,"hotkey":"F1"},"Open_Inv_Cube":{"enabled":0,"hotkey":"F2"},"Place_In_Cube":{"enabled":0,"hotkey":"F4"},"Repeat_Clicks":{"delay":260,"disablemouse":1,"enabled":0,"hotkey":"F6","notifyprogress":1,"quantity":60}},"confirm_key":"Shift","coords":{"cube":{"x":0,"y":0},"transmute":{"x":0,"y":0}},"game":{"interactiondelay":84,"keybinds":{"inventory":"i"},"manualpickup":0}}
ryunp
Lava Lord
97 | 73
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Ahh non-english windows, classic unforeseen compatibility issue. I bet that has something to do with it. Try this, since you are familiar with AHK:

Download the project ('Clone or Download' -> 'Download ZIP' button at top right), then run the 'd2qol/src/d2qol.ahk' file.

I'm guessing running through AHK interpreter or compiling on the non-en OS will get it working.

@Scalewinged are you running a non-english OS as well?