storm shamans?

Discuss Median XL!
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
just curios how to manage storm shamans on nihlathak runs.

Just doing a few on my 112 traprat. Nothing down there outside the shamans is threatening. But one shaman shows up and it's easier to just remake. even if that shaman is right before nihlathak lol.

Kill a room, even cleanse the bodies. shaman summons a bunch of totems that pelt you to death (and traprats are some slow som bitches lol, i'm not making it out before i'm stoned to death).

Between this and arrowside i think someone hates people lol.
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You need some def and fairy rings won't do anything.
Because lots of def comes at 115 (or not?) you probably will feel better leveling at cows, then doing BRC. Should be much easier.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lol cows was actually harder. while i kill them quick enough dont' get me wrong. they swarm on me to fast. the 110 trajan jungles is the best place for kill and such. but i'd rather get something usable while leveling and torajan so far (on all 3 of my 110+'s) hasn't really dropped anything of use. . .

My level isn't high enough and not enough signets/charms to reliably use sacred gear yet. While i could probably find some, the str req needed for them would simply be too high.

honestly i'd like to be able to do cows from 110-115, it'd be nice and calm. But when they swarm like that, if i don't kill them faster than they can group run at my face then i just melt. . . . they reach melee > i die . . . too much run speed.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
To make Storm Shamans no threat add RIP modifier to one of your jewelry (ring/amulet + oil of renewal + arcane crystal if i remember correctly). That will make it impossible for them to cast fairy ring. Next is having lightning resist maxed. If you will do both, you will be good to farm Nih until you throw up