Pls I want here peoples help about choice character/build

Discuss Median XL!
june9828
Prowler
15 | 0
Pinball wrote:Just play Barb. Easy af on beating all contents of the game. Try to follow Aeria's Barb guide.

Sorry can't search aeria's barb guide ... hahah
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
june9828 wrote:Sorry can't search aeria's barb guide ... hahah

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675
Try this one. If the link doesn't work, the thread is called "Aerial's TLDR 2H Barb". I haven't tried the build myself, but I'm told that it is quite powerful, like the Barbarian in general. On the other hand, Trap Rat Druid is reportedly badly underpowered, don't play it unless you're seriously leet. Crossbow Necromancer is also a very efficient build, though not as overpowered as the Barbarian.
june9828
Prowler
15 | 0
GreyRook wrote:
june9828 wrote:Sorry can't search aeria's barb guide ... hahah

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675
Try this one. If the link doesn't work, the thread is called "Aerial's TLDR 2H Barb". I haven't tried the build myself, but I'm told that it is quite powerful, like the Barbarian in general. On the other hand, Trap Rat Druid is reportedly badly underpowered, don't play it unless you're seriously leet. Crossbow Necromancer is also a very efficient build, though not as overpowered as the Barbarian.

Thanks i searched this today and start play! i'm happy about you told to this build! that mean is good build maybe!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
xbow nec is also good if you like ranged characters : viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26093
but if you want very tanky then yes, barb is probably the best choice
june9828
Prowler
15 | 0
Frytas wrote:xbow nec is also good if you like ranged characters : viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26093
but if you want very tanky then yes, barb is probably the best choice

Thanks if i have chance i will play bow nec!
zatox
Destroyer
7 | 0
hey i cant really help you. but if you want we could play together. i need to learn korean in order to be accepted in my gf family :D :D
HadToDoIt
Fallen
1 | 0
zatox wrote:hey i cant really help you. but if you want we could play together. i need to learn korean in order to be accepted in my gf family :D :D

id like to join just to be wittness lololol