Barbs are objectively the best class

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The /played posted in the samael killing video of t4v was also said to be post stormblast bug hotfix. So...
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crash wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:even magic damage component which is simply not comparable with any other chars in mod (well... maybe very few like bow dru

??

the only magic damage bow druid gets is some extra flat tacked onto the first three skills. it's really negligible unless you do full laughing ghost with the new bow.

I meant nearly 1000% EWD from single skill
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Even with elfin weapons, it's heavily outclassed by stuff like lion stance and shamanic trance on barb . (for the sake of comparison). the 1000 ewd on bow druid doesnt really feel like it does much besides on nova shot, even with a 300 max damage crafted bow. lvl 121 atm and most charms up to that point besides some of the unlocked 120s. bow druids just cascade and spore shot brought up another 10-15% WDM, I think.
Tabary
Invader
8 | 0
Primarch wrote:So, it seems as though barbs are the most robust/versatile class with virtually zero limitations. They have a build for every possible occasion and often dont even need to respec (I.e. fortress spam).

As an Amazon loyalist, I can’t help but notice the bleak disparity between my own character’s capabilities in endgame gear and the capabilities of a Barb with mid-game crafted/TU gear. I need to respec practically every time I do a new UBER and then I’m forced into playing a glass cannon. The only “tank build” (Spearzon) is incredibly weak and can’t solo any moderately difficult Ubers. Hammerzons are cool and fun but they’re inefficient and can’t handle Uber’s nearly as fast as even the weakest barb builds.

I know it sounds like I’m bitching but I feel it does take away from the enjoyment I get out of a very fun mod.

Is there any plan to address this inequity?

did you mean for all barb build? or there's a specific build that make barb so op?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ah yes we needed spicy threads like these revived
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic