Barbs are objectively the best class

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Maybe barb is the most effective char .... but there are other builds which make more fun ... for me. And I play for fun 8-)
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
antonius wrote:I think it is correct to have a stronger and easier class to build, there are people in the world like me who want to play but at the same time I don't have all this time to waste looking for secular objects to go or spend hours on statistics to understand which is the problem that does not keep you going. For those who have the most desire to slam there are the most difficult builds, while for those who have little time to spare there is the Barbarone that will take all the trouble from you :)

Every class should have the same changes, so there should be for every class a build to do the most content with T4.

Barbs are very strong since many ladders, other also good builds are nerfed at the same time....and thats the problem. Sure, popular guides promote builds, but in fact there is no other class who can beat him with T4. Also the fact of the %&$%-video....no other class can do this in 15s, not with tons of UMOs or jewels, its only the barb who can do this.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
willyboy wrote:
antonius wrote:I think it is correct to have a stronger and easier class to build, there are people in the world like me who want to play but at the same time I don't have all this time to waste looking for secular objects to go or spend hours on statistics to understand which is the problem that does not keep you going. For those who have the most desire to slam there are the most difficult builds, while for those who have little time to spare there is the Barbarone that will take all the trouble from you :)

Every class should have the same changes, so there should be for every class a build to do the most content with T4.

Barbs are very strong since many ladders, other also good builds are nerfed at the same time....and thats the problem. Sure, popular guides promote builds, but in fact there is no other class who can beat him with T4. Also the fact of the %&$%-video....no other class can do this in 15s, not with tons of UMOs or jewels, its only the barb who can do this.

History also teaches us that the Barbarians were one of the most powerful classes of warriors in the world and in history that with a single patch of skin on them destroyed entire nations, it all seems very correct :) Always my favorite class, from the distant early in the 90s
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
willyboy wrote:
i totaly disagree . having a build for each class capable to pwn with t4 will make the other build options of it's class fade , as most people will always choose the best and easiest option they can take and ignore the rest .
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:even magic damage component which is simply not comparable with any other chars in mod (well... maybe very few like bow dru

??

the only magic damage bow druid gets is some extra flat tacked onto the first three skills. it's really negligible unless you do full laughing ghost with the new bow.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Edited by thunderman 4 years.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Haven't read any comments yet. But, I have loved the Amazon class since the first days of d2 being released. All I practically played was a sorc and bowazon for years in that game on Bnet. And now the bowazon is just a joke. I have some really good gear on my zon but it just seems like her damage output is too low. She needs to be tankier or do more damage. It really is crazy that ... phalanx is the highest dps bow skill there is. I like that skill and it is the only way possible for say... clearing the teleports in dunc. But you die. Tele, spam phal til get stunlocked to death over and over and over until the mobs are gone, because phalanx works after you are dead. Idk... Make Bowazons Great Again pls. Not barb lvl uber gods but just............................. viable.

For the record, i'm not talking about SP games with low hp mobs. Perhaps a well geared bowazon is ok in some rifts and vs some ubers there. I dont play SP primarily. But in games with multiple players she needs to be uber geared to even try to solo some of these places. Meanwhile, other classes are soloing Fautz in p8 games(my xbow nec) in subpar gears.
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:
willyboy wrote:
i totaly disagree . having a build for each class capable to pwn with t4 will make the other build options of it's class fade , as most people will always choose the best and easiest option they can take and ignore the rest .

All I said is "same changes", there are two ways: nerf barb or bring the other classes on the same strongness.

Barb with T4 is not new and remember, 1st day of Sigma complete guide was out there, this is the plan...strong barb and the rest we will see.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
willyboy wrote:All I said is "same changes", there are two ways: nerf barb or bring the other classes on the same strongness

^^^
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think it’s pretty comical that so many people acknowledge the disparity and defend it because “median xl needs an op class for noobs to play”. I 1000% guarantee you that was not part of the design philosophy behind a mod aimed towards experienced diablo players looking for a challenge.