Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Okay, so I’m a little curious how +Skill levels effect multihitting attacks like Storm/AA. Do the number of strikes increase similar to charged strike? If not, roughly how many strikes are we dealing with?

Additionally, I’m wondering if anyone has made a successful Charged strike build and wishes to comment on its effectiveness. I tried it out on SP with pretty decent gear but never twinked the bitch so I’m not sure how viable it is. I did notice, however, that not all charged strike bolts were hitting the initial target. Was this intentional?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What, no mention about Fire Elementals? :D

Afaik +skills won't matter unless mentioned like in Charged strike.
About not hitting the initial target, have you ever played javazon on vanilla, I think it's exactly like the vanilla skill only with lesser bolts: bigger the target more likely most bolts hit. So I think it was intentional.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Primarch wrote:I’m wondering if anyone has made a successful Charged strike build and wishes to comment on its effectiveness. I tried it out on SP with pretty decent gear but never twinked the bitch so I’m not sure how viable it is. I did notice, however, that not all charged strike bolts were hitting the initial target. Was this intentional?
i've made a few builds around Charged strike (1 for each class) , they are working great for ubers like Duncraig or Fauztinville . indeed the initial target is not taking all hits , the reason is the one stated by Jampula . it's more of a crowded place farming skill to use with procs on striking and after kill , not something to use vs a single target . For single targets, the bigger the target is , the more bolts are hitting it . i first thought that was a bug too , but i think it's working normal . in any case, it's efficient even if you are not maxing the number of bolts (you can use just 2 or 3 sources instead of all 4) if you got enough procs .
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I actually found on my Stormzon i had to use Charged Strike from my Endless Loop Belt in order to get Astrogha down. It worked.. Felt a little cheesy by it worked none the less. No respec so i was happy with it.

For clearing it seem pretty decent. But it doesn't multihit the initial target i noticed. Thunkcrack still out performed it with Battlemaiden though. But i didn't get around the getting Akarat's Trek Boots that may have changed that. Was litteraly the last thing i needed to have the builds pretty much fully completed. Maybe Different Rings and Ammy but the Dyers Eve i found Served me well. Rings i just run whatever i had never did find anything mind blowing in those slots really though.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
what is storm/aa
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:what is storm/aa

Stormblast / Ancients hand*****
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
used to give more range on the projectile (not sure if this is still true or if its static) and more mana cost. stormblast might gain some %ar to the skill.