Discuss Median XL!
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how to shoot yourself in the leg .....tell me please why this happens , is it because i MOed before socketing ? what is the proper way to make eth runewords?

Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xis rune set your required lvl = 120
+20 from MO
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
DOOMEX wrote:how to shoot yourself in the leg .....tell me please why this happens , is it because i MOed before socketing ? what is the proper way to make eth runewords?

Yes, if you use any type of socket fillers the req lvl is the one that is highest, between item and socket filler. Kabraxis rune is req lvl 120 so the MOs pushed it further, not totally wasted but you do have to grind xp now, maybe even use 2 Sigils of Absolution on it. Also it is best to MO before socketing in the case of getting more %ED, just be aware of the req lvl.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
I just found
Rainbow Fury
Rainbow Fury
Bone Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1640 - 2123) to (1902 - 2461)
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 527
Item Level: 105
+1 to All Skills
Adds 25-50 Fire Damage
Adds 25-50 Lightning Damage
Adds 25-50 Cold Damage
-10% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(8 to 20) to Storm Crows
+(70 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
+(50 to 75) to Dexterity
+1 Life on Striking
Socketed (6)
. I have a feeling it's not going to be good, but I really want to it to be! lol

Since assassin would only get +3 to Storm Crows (due to class-skill limit) is this meant to be more for a throw barb to get the SC skill? Or even a javazon?
Edited by PlayerOne 4 years.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
DOOMEX wrote:how to shoot yourself in the leg .....tell me please why this happens , is it because i MOed before socketing ? what is the proper way to make eth runewords?

dont use eth knives on xis rw, they only have 2 sockets. but i can't see durability so they must have indestructible so idk,

wow just realized knives don't have durability, that;s op.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Knives have quantity and it DOES go down when you use them as melee weapon.
But because you are attacking so infrequently, only to activate shadow refugee, this isn't an issue, and there is no problem of item not being indestructible. I was playing whole day and lost maximum of 2-3 durability, which means one set of knives should last for entire season.
youtube.com/ae1337
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Cant beleive theres no throwing guide other then scorpion in the guide section...
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
guide = nerf
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
We really need more guides for ranged builds. Hopefully someone will decide to write one (:
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Not nerf, all i see high lvl sin throwing mk1... like its gg fsrming... just someone plz do a guide haha :)