Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
open the SU's , RW's and sets docs pages and do a search for "life on striking" to see what would suit your build .
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Hey, atm I"m level 120 throwsin, build is max WotP, PB, Maelstorm, Prismatic Cloak and Doom. My gear is Void RW in sacred balanced knife, Doom Gong of Xiansai. rest is crafts, only ~100 signets eaten though. Im about 2k dex and made most 120 ubers easily. However, during the fight vs Kabraxis and D. Baal I've noticed that I kinda struggle with single target damage, Even when doomed they barely take any damage from my Maelstorm. My survivability is very high even with far from maxed 40% block, 8k life and 30k defense, but the damage just isn't there. I've seen builds melting Kabraxis in a minute while mine would take about 20-25 minutes for kill (assumption, didnt have patience to do that yet).
Any tips how to increase damage? Obviously need more signets for more dex, a few more charms and Xis Void. But then again, will that make a big difference? Maybe Maelstorm is just poor single target killer?
ATM my Maelstorm has around 5,5 - 7k damage.
mikkooo
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
The easiest way:
* Eat more signets
* Get more dex
* Hexward shield can double your damage.
sumiyaka
Cultist
21 | 3
revolut1oN wrote:Hey, atm I"m level 120 throwsin, build is max WotP, PB, Maelstorm, Prismatic Cloak and Doom. My gear is Void RW in sacred balanced knife, Doom Gong of Xiansai. rest is crafts, only ~100 signets eaten though. Im about 2k dex and made most 120 ubers easily. However, during the fight vs Kabraxis and D. Baal I've noticed that I kinda struggle with single target damage, Even when doomed they barely take any damage from my Maelstorm. My survivability is very high even with far from maxed 40% block, 8k life and 30k defense, but the damage just isn't there. I've seen builds melting Kabraxis in a minute while mine would take about 20-25 minutes for kill (assumption, didnt have patience to do that yet).
Any tips how to increase damage? Obviously need more signets for more dex, a few more charms and Xis Void. But then again, will that make a big difference? Maybe Maelstorm is just poor single target killer?
ATM my Maelstorm has around 5,5 - 7k damage.

Are they mixing in Broadside damage perhaps?
Edited by sumiyaka 4 years.
sumiyaka
Cultist
21 | 3
mikkooo wrote:The easiest way:
* Eat more signets
* Get more dex
* Hexward shield can double your damage.

Or yeah.. just that.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Hexward doesn't double your damage, it adds 50% * total dex.
youtube.com/ae1337
melonenpflanze
Prowler
16 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Am i right that with the change to eth +%ed is 25% only eth bases over 30%ed are better then normal ones roled to +55%ed? Was wondering because people bid so high on that knife in auction house but maybe im high and my math is bad.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Aren't weapons still 50%? I think only armors are 25% for eth.
youtube.com/ae1337
Splift
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
From patch notes 1.1.0

"Defense and damage multipliers given by the Ethereal property have been reduced to 25% to compensate"

is the eth weapon multiplier additive with other on weapon ed or multiplicative?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Not talking about patch notes, look at weapon in the game and calculate its %ed for eth. It is multiplicative on base stats of item (that is why it is so good).
youtube.com/ae1337