Finding Oskills in documentation

Discuss Median XL!
Zechevalier
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just want to share this, I'm always looking for Oskills in documentation such as the Runewords section and I found that if I downloaded a Regex find-in-page plugin and paste this in it's search bar:

\+(\(\d+ to \d+\)|\d+|\d+) to .*$(?<!Bonus|Minimum|Poison|Lightning|Fire|Cold|All|Dexterity|Strength|Energy|Vitality|all|Damage|Light Radius|Life|Mana|Attributes|Skills|Maximum Damage \(Based on Character Level\)|Necromancer Skill Levels|Druid Skill Levels|Sorceress Skill Levels|Paladin Skill Levels|Barbarian Skill Levels|Assassin Skill Levels|Amazon Skill Levels|Maximum Barbarian Minions|\(Based on Character Level\)|Maximum Necromancer Minions|\(Based on Blessed Life Skill Level\)|All Skills when using an Apple)

then it finds only Oskills on the page (The same way ctrl+f finds stuff on the page), and hopefully the regex code doesn't miss any but it seems to work so far.

I'm not sure if it's against the forum rule to post a link to a chrome extension but i used one called Find+

Hopefully someone else finds this interesting!

Edit: It is missing some, like Frostfire Wave and Brimstone, but idk why, maybe someone who knows regex can help me out here.

Edit2: Updated New code works way better
Edited by Zechevalier 4 years.
unprofound
Imp
4 | 0
I would love to have a page in the docs added that lists all the possible oskills and what they do.

Ignore this if I am completely stupid and just can't find it.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
unprofound wrote:I would love to have a page in the docs added that lists all the possible oskills and what they do.

The wiki has something like that, but it's not fully updated: Median All Skills.
Zechevalier
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RequiemLux wrote:
unprofound wrote:I would love to have a page in the docs added that lists all the possible oskills and what they do.

The wiki has something like that, but it's not fully updated: Median All Skills.

Yeah the whole reason i started experimenting with this regex code stuff is because the update added new Oskills that nobody mentioned yet, and will probably add more down the line.
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
I really hope with the 2.0 release, the updated list would be added to docs.