Stash size? Am I the only one?

Discuss Median XL!
Sidad
Prowler
15 | 0
Main reason why I don't play online for now - no shared stash. As new player I want to try different builds and not spend time endlessly grinding for items which is not fun.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I mean... this isn't quite on the topic, but you chose to play a diablo 2 game, and modified version of it even which is heavily based around farming to constantly improve your character. You can't actively do that and not spend time grinding.
Rockanicio
Skeleton
2 | 0
Crash wrote:I mean... this isn't quite on the topic, but you chose to play a diablo 2 game, and modified version of it even which is heavily based around farming to constantly improve your character. You can't actively do that and not spend time grinding.

I think he meant not grinding for an specific item that could already be in the stash. In Diablo you gots to grind. :)
Sidad
Prowler
15 | 0
I don't mind grinding for items to certain extent. Online I assume most people use mule to carry farmed items. imo that is stupid, inconvenient and annoying. I just don't see why we can't have more storage space and shared storage similar to GD/POE. Unless it's not possible mod game that way. Other than that, how is more/shared storage space any different than revealing map? Or (ex) shortcut recipe? For now I'll stick to offline mode where I have started 6 different chars/builds. It is so awesome to have shards, gems, runes and other items handy when I need them.
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Once I came into that same problem with stash size, I end up selling junks. Problem solved! :mjump:
Sidad
Prowler
15 | 0
:clap: So how many trading accounts you had to create to do all that trading?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Sidad, PoE is (was) the complete opposite of MXL lootwise. Lot's of (free) storage space (due to mules), terrible droprates, but I haven't played in years.

I wonder what my high roll Shavronne's Wrappings (from beta) would be worth now, even in dumpster (standard)?
What's a near perfect legacy Windripper worth? Double/Triple legacy Bringer of Rain? Near 1000% legacy Facebreakers? All that fun stuff.

PoE sucks because every time you invest time and resources into a build, they nerf it a few weeks later. At least, they used to, and that's why I quit.
Sidad
Prowler
15 | 0
Well Knight_Saber it's not like they don't nerf items/skills here. But I guess it's not as bad as PoE since they like to purposely nerf (destroy) items/builds in order to force new meta. Legacy items on standard are always stupid expensive. I guess in part due to RMT sites? I just got bored after 5k+ hours plus some annoying mechanics, triple RNG and so on just helped me quit. Synthesis was PoE's biggest failure by far and I'm so happy I didn't play that crap. I just don't have fun playing PoE anymore. That's why I'm so glad I saw Rhykker's video about Median XL mod and I am back to roots playing good old Diablo game, again.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Storage space should be increased, you already allow close to infinite muling, the only thing a PlugY-like inventory would do for multiplayer/single player would be to erase the annoying steps of having to move items from 1 character to another, have you seen the trade threads? they list everything of value, which is quite a lot of items, certainly more than 1 character worth of space in most threads.

Muling isn't fun, but if i find an item i want to keep, im damn sure going to mule it, not toss it away cause "oh well, no more inventory space!" it's just silly the way it is right now imo compared to when PlugY worked.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I would much rather the devs spend their time on game content rather than luxuries like multiple pages and stuff.
Muling is already unlimited stash pages anyways.
Like theyre not keeping it hostage; its a thing theyd have to actually spend time to implement it.