D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
@Kyromyr !

hi :)

does the Notifier, when be added, with some personal filter lines, aka items to get noticed for
not save the changes at automaticly, because, when i restarted after a playing session, the changes, that i made in the Notifier, are just gone

forced me to made an extern notepad text and overwrite it at any restart of the game

could you plz, change this to happen an automaticly save, when hit the save button and changed something in the Notifier, that it actually saves the dropfilter items that have been added ?

example:

"Apple" white
"Brain" green
"The Gidbinn" gold
"Cube" gold
"Wirt's Leg" white
"The Butcher's Tooth" gold
#and so on....

if you want have the list i made, send me a pm for adding it to future upgrades
it has now 300 lines in my notepad, i noticed that the Notifier has a limit on lines to add ?
how many exactly and would it be possible to add in some more space for addings ?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kyromyr wrote:3.10.6
-Added Factor Cap; 100% means you don't benefit from having more factor.

I tested the Factor Cap and it only toggles between 0% (cap not reached) and 1% (cap reached). .
WatchMeRage
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For some reason it is not reading certain stats on my character.(Shows a zero) Has anyone else had this problem?
MindTerrorist
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,

I am new to Sigma and D2Stats in general. Is there a list of commands that we can use? For example, I would like to hide all blue items and rares that aren't Sacred, so Tier 1 2 3 and 4. Also highlighting Jewels, whether magic or rare would be cool too.

Thanks in advance!
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
"Jewel"
hide 1 2 3 4 magic
hide 1 2 3 4 rare
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
"Jewel"
hide 1 2 3 4 magic rare
MindTerrorist
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for a fast reply guys!
It works when I inject the filter, cool.
I tried to hide those grey items too with "hide 1 2 3 4 eth normal superior", but it doesn't work.
I only want to show sacred superior items.
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
Began to actively use D2Stats, the ability to hide items is simply irreplaceable!
But the alerts, for me, are not comfortable. Too small font and located in the place where you least pay attention. I play on a 15-inch laptop.

A few sentences.
Simpler version (faster to make first release) and better version, but more work is required:

1) Place a text alert on health (even if it will sometimes overlap with alerts from Median xl)
    1.1.) Place alerts above the bottom panel, from health to mana in 1 or 2 lines. Based on where the player is looking most of the time, this should be the best option. Since there you also need to watch most of the time for the buffs / debuffs, health, mana, bottles.

2) Add a sound alert. Any unobtrusive short audio file (a separate file in the program folder, so that anyone can replace it, if desired), for the sound "by default". This is very lacking. And option to enable / disable sound alerts.
    2.2.) Add a section for sound alerts. In the column, without limitation by count, players can add a sound file and a “title” for the D2Stats program. Next in the alert section, you can use the “title” to attach a specific sound to any alert.

3) Visual display of cooldowns (I will assume that this is technically possible)
    - Display cooldowns in the usual small numbers (seconds) directly on or above buffs / debuffs icons.
    - Display cooldowns in the form of a small red diminishing strip directly above buffs / debuffs icons.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
I like the countdowns on buffs... Maybe even have the buff show green till 1/2 way down, then yellow till 1/4 way down
Mazzi
Imp
5 | 0
Kyromyr, thanks mate for such a great tool :D May Your name be blessed with monies&hookers <3

One thing, as I could easily personalise almost all the filter, I encountered a problem with simple hiding sacred magic items.
For some reason:

hide sacred magic
or
hide magic

Does not work. As I can make them pop up in the notificator, I cant prevent them from appearing on the ground on toggle. No toying around with "show" or "magic" at any other point. Any sugestions?