D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
nunger
Imp
4 | 0
Trying to hit my sin IAS breakpoints, D2Stats says I have 91% IAS which is what I count from my gear/charms, however after I buff myself with QoB, D2Stats tells me I have 106% IAS. As far as I can tell, QoB shouldn't give any attack speed. Is this a bug with QoB or D2Stats or am I missing something?
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
I'm having some trouble getting the loot filter portion of the program to function. I've got the .exe and the .dll in the same folder as the program itself, any help/tips?
nunger
Imp
4 | 0
Ericksonius wrote:I'm having some trouble getting the loot filter portion of the program to function. I've got the .exe and the .dll in the same folder as the program itself, any help/tips?

Have you looked under the "Hotkey" tab? You need to turn the filter on each time, I think the default is Shift + Home.
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Kyromyr wrote:Credit to MurderManTX and Cromi98 for the notifier sounds.

-Added notifier sounds. Check out the Sounds tab for volume sliders, and the help window in Notifier tab for usage.
-Added back resistances.
-Moved absorb to page 2.
-Fixed F.Cap display.

Uhhhhhh, my name is Cromi38 lol
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how to set tool show all item??
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Update 3.11: Cool update. But what the new Sound notifier associated with? Don't hear them play anywhere nor find instruction to set them up. Do I have to manually type in codes to get them work or it's just some sort of new sound for specific items that I don't know about?
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
duysir0 wrote:Update 3.11: Cool update. But what the new Sound notifier associated with? Don't hear them play anywhere nor find instruction to set them up. Do I have to manually type in codes to get them work or it's just some sort of new sound for specific items that I don't know about?

I can’t tell you for sure because when me and murdermantx made the original have sounds he changed things around, there was a help document on ours. But to add sounds they are now flags, you add sound1 up to sound6. Not sure if he changed it, message me if you would like our version instead.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Cromi38 thanks, so it's a item noti flag that I need to manually type in
Edited by duysir0 2 years.
Cromi38
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
duysir0 wrote:@Cromi38 thanks, so it's a item noti flag that I need to manually type in

Yes it works the same as color basically, just changing the output you see(or in this case hear) and not messing with any internal information
Pandaperfect
Skeleton
2 | 0
Dropfilter??