Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Would be great, if d2stat coudld show total BASE defence before applying any TCD. It will help in counting out what will be more useful on some armor part - %ED or %TCD.
Baler
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Thank You
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
wrong thread
titoine04
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello, my game feel a bit weird when i put the loot filter in toggle mode when the loot is always visible. Its hard to attack or open door.

Any tips to fix that?

Thanks for the reply :)
PaMxl
Stone Warrior
33 | 3
Hi Kyromyr,

Thank you for all your hard work you put in developing this tool. I have used it during the time before Sigma, and everything worked great. However, despite many tries, I have to report a problem with the tool.

I run d2stats with Elevated User Rights and it starts with the window and tabs I can interact with as shown below.

However, just after I start the game, d2stats crashes reporting "Failed too many times in a row. Check log for details. Closing D2Stats." as below.

The log file "D2Stats-log.txt" located in "C:\Users\<username>" contains the following:

► Show Spoiler

I have tired to solve the problem in multiple ways, however always ended with the same result that is described above. I have used two different machines (Win 7) with both freshly installed from CDs and downloaded copy from the Web Diablo 2 - LoD games, updated to 1.13c as well as to 1.14d, with Median XL - Sigma installed and started via the launcher and manually. I have checked the registry under the path "HKCU\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II" and all paths are OK. I have also used different versions of D2Stats I have on my hdd.

I also include some details from "Diablo II\logs\D2Debug-190726.txt" in case it is helpful.

► Show Spoiler

I would be extremely grateful for help or any suggestions how to make it work.
Edited by PaMxl 4 years.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stats reader doesn't pick up minion damage from Shamanic Trance buff.
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Fumbles wrote:Stats reader doesn't pick up minion damage from Shamanic Trance buff.

Because its a different stat to avoid some op interaction with undead crown
TotalSinner
Skeleton
3 | 0
Just posting my filter. If there are errors, let me know. :D

This filter is for late game FARMING, newer players take heed and edit accordingly.

EDIT: Fixed rune filter, UMO's now show notifcations, more examples for gear hunting, example of comments, rare ring mails no longer show up as rare "rings", only perfect gems show, hide mana pots with comment, jewels hidden with comment.

EDIT: Dye's added

EDIT: Fixed the ordering of "item hunt"

#
#----- Current Item Hunt -----
#
"^(Gauntlets)$" sacred low normal magic rare sound1 red
"Greaves" sacred low normal magic rare sound1 red
"Assault Helmet" sacred rare sound1 red
"Avenger Guard" sacred rare sound1 red
"Light Plate" sacred rare sound1 red
"Ancient Armor" sacred rare sound1 red #720 STR
"Plated Belt" sacred low normal magic rare sound1 red #606 STR
"Labrys" sacred rare sound1 red #796 STR
"Balanced Axe" sacred rare sound1 red
"Hand of God" sacred rare sound1 red
#
#
#----- Loot -----
#
set sound1
sacred unique sound1
#1 2 3 4 unique sound1
"^(Ring|Amulet|Jewel)$" unique sound1
"Quiver" unique sound1
"^(Ring|Amulet)$" rare
#"Jewel" magic rare
#
#
#----- Garbage -----
#
hide 1 2 3 4 sacred low normal superior magic rare
hide "Ring|Amulet" magic
hide "Jewel" magic rare
hide "Quiver" normal magic
hide "^(Amethyst|Topaz|Sapphire|Emerald|Ruby|Diamond|Skull|Onyx|Bloodstone|Turquoise|Amber|Rainbow Stone)$"
hide "Flawless|Flawed|Chipped"
hide "^(El|Eld|Tir|Nef|Eth|Ith|Tal|Ral|Ort|Thul|Amn|Sol|Shael|Dol|Hel|Io|Lum|Ko|Fal|Lem|Pul|Um|Mal|Ist|Gul|Vex|Ohm|Lo|Sur|Ber|Jah|Cham|Zod|Sha|Lah|Kur|Ix|Thur|Nas|Ath|Kra|Vith) Rune$"
hide "Rejuv*"
show "Super Healing Potion"
#show "Super Mana Potion"
hide "(Healing|Mana) Potion"
#
#
#----- Atypical Loot -----
#
"Signet|Runestone|Essence|Great Rune|Oil of Conjuration|Ring of the Five|Quest Item|Cube Reagent|Belladonna|Apple|Vessel|Wings|Enchanting|Cycle|Trophy|Emblem|Shrine \(10|Orb|Dye"
#
#
Edited by TotalSinner 4 years.
postboy99
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm new to MedianXL and want to give the Lootfilter a try, but I don' get it to work.

D2Stats working fine. I can inject the Lootfilter, but it hides items I didn't configure.
I use the standard Notifier:

# Hide items
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide "^(Ring|Amulet)$" magic
hide "^(Amethyst|Topaz|Sapphire|Emerald|Ruby|Diamond|Skull|Onyx|Bloodstone|Turquoise|Amber|Rainbow Stone)$"
hide "^Flawless"
show "(Greater|Super) Healing Potion"
hide "^Key$"
hide "^(El|Eld|Tir|Nef|Eth|Ith|Tal|Ral|Ort|Thul|Amn|Sol|Shael|Dol|Hel|Io|Lum|Ko|Fal|Lem|Pul|Um|Mal|Ist|Gul|Vex|Ohm|Lo|Sur|Ber|Jah|Cham|Zod) Rune$"

I can't see any Healing/Mana potion, but also can see low level runes and gems. So what I'm doing wrong?
TotalSinner
Skeleton
3 | 0
postboy99 wrote:I'm new to MedianXL and want to give the Lootfilter a try, but I don' get it to work.

D2Stats working fine. I can inject the Lootfilter, but it hides items I didn't configure.
I use the standard Notifier:

# Hide items
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide "^(Ring|Amulet)$" magic
hide "^Flawless"
show "(Greater|Super) Healing Potion"
hide "^Key$"
hide "^(El|Eld|Tir|Nef|Eth|Ith|Tal|Ral|Ort|Thul|Amn|Sol|Shael|Dol|Hel|Io|Lum|Ko|Fal|Lem|Pul|Um|Mal|Ist|Gul|Vex|Ohm|Lo|Sur|Ber|Jah|Cham|Zod) Rune$"

I can't see any Healing/Mana potion, but also can see low level runes and gems. So what I'm doing wrong?

If you need healing and mana pot drops showing then removing

will show all pots again, you should replace this with...

hide "Rejuv*"
show "Super Healing Potion"
show "Super Mana Potion"

The rune filter line looks like it isn't formatted properly.

The filter hiding items "I didn't configure" is exactly that, items have tiers (1,2,3,4,sacred) early game consists of the lower tiers, this filter you have has all those things hidden.

Optionaly you could use my filter above

Feel free to copy paste whatever you want if you don't like my entire filter.