Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Any hint how to make it work with wine?
Xunametra
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Is there a way to move the location of the text notifier? It's bloody awesome but it's often under the minimap or minions. It seems to locate itself well with minions and stuff most of the time but often its not visible under the minimap.

I'd love to have it more central on the screen; don't know if that's pushing the boundary of the scope of the script though.
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
When fix DMG/life Minion grom shamanic trance ?? Bad calculate DMG/ life Minions....... Patch 1.0.4b mod...
ratty
Prowler
15 | 0
Got problem running it under linux. (3.10.6)
D2 stats is working, until i click on "Read" button "Failed to many times. Check log for details."
Using wine-4.0-rc4 with Vcrun 2015 installed via winetricks (wine The Microsoft Visual C++ 2015)
3 last lines from wine debug
► Show Spoiler

D2Stats-log.txt: [UpdateHandle] Couldn't open Diablo II memory handle. (error: 3; extended: 0)
im kinda stuck on this a little,
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Is there anyway to un-pause the script for d2 stats? When I click on it in the notification bar (winwows 7) it says the script is paused and it won't uncheck. I had d2 stats running for about 10 days maybe 2 weeks and now for some reason back to failed too many times error.

Also is there a way to only have one instance of Median Xl Launcher running? Not sure why under task manager it shows three separate instances of the launcher running
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
kambala wrote:Any hint how to make it work with wine?

you can test thist solution: http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 06#p134506
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
hatedtwo
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm trying to modify the drop filter - specifically unhide some of the things that are hidden by default like gems/runes/etc, but no matter what I do I can't get it to unhide them. I've tried deleting the line entirely then saving and reinjecting. I've tried deleting, exiting d2stats and recompiling it. Nothing works. Everything that is hidden by default remains hidden even when I completely remove the hide section from notifier. Anyone have any thoughts?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
aahz wrote:
kambala wrote:Any hint how to make it work with wine?

you can test thist solution: http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 06#p134506

That's a nice one! But unfortunately, it didn't work :( I managed to launch d2stats after entering the game, but it still wrote "d2stats failed too many times"... Initially I tried to launch d2stats through a .bat file with delay after game start, but it didn't work either.
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just wanted to check... This doesn't show Life Regeneration correct? So we just need to use our own handy dandy calculators atm?
Deadpoolxox
Prowler
15 | 0
hi all,
[UpdateHandle] Couldn't update dll handles. (error: 0; extended: 0)
[UpdateDllHandles] Couldn't retrieve dll addresses. (error: 0; extended: 0)

reinstall you window is can use d2stat
ty and hf