Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Edit nvm
PixelCat
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi guys!

I have an issue with D2Stats. It just won't have any effect in-game.. No matter what I type into the Notifier Config, it notifies everything on the screen and displays everything on the ground :( I tried with 5-6 config and it's always the same thing. Any idea what could be causing that?

Thanks a lot :)
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PixelCat wrote:Hi guys!

I have an issue with D2Stats. It just won't have any effect in-game.. No matter what I type into the Notifier Config, it notifies everything on the screen and displays everything on the ground :( I tried with 5-6 config and it's always the same thing. Any idea what could be causing that?

Thanks a lot :)

Go to 'options' tab and copy these checked boxes
then in-game press shift+home key
when the text 'Injected DropFilter' pops up, it is now activated
PixelCat
Skeleton
2 | 0
Already done that! The "Injected DropFilter" does appear but there's no difference and it diplays everything! What's weird is that the notifier also give a notification no matter what drops on the ground.

https://justpaste.it/5ggrz

Here's a link to the notifier config, is there anything wrong with it? :/

Thanks!
lordnecro
Sasquatch
62 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
PixelCat wrote:Already done that! The "Injected DropFilter" does appear but there's no difference and it diplays everything! What's weird is that the notifier also give a notification no matter what drops on the ground.

https://justpaste.it/5ggrz

Here's a link to the notifier config, is there anything wrong with it? :/

Thanks!

Delete these lines and just use shift+home
every strings/text there without # will show items no matter what, so just remove all texts with "hide" or just put # before the first letter (if you want "hide" to be just a guideline) and just keep the texts with "show" w/o the "show" string

ex: if you want to show all Perfect gems, just put a text in Notifier tab "Perfect" and if you want a specific Pgem like Perfect Diamond, simply put "Perfect Diamond" and it will ignore other gems
if you want to hide some items keep an eye to strings with same names like "Edyrem Key" and "Key", just rename it to "Edyrem" so that the other "Key" will not be shown
tonitro
Destroyer
6 | 0
hi guys. i just started using d2stats and i don't know what ^ and $ represent in the notifier?

there are more so i'm hoping to get a complete list of special characters and what they do

cheers
Haywood
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
tonitro wrote:hi guys. i just started using d2stats and i don't know what ^ and $ represent in the notifier?

there are more so i'm hoping to get a complete list of special characters and what they do

cheers

Hey. It's called Regular Expressions, used for filtering words, characters etc.

Here's a small tutorial / cheat sheet about it:

https://medium.com/factory-mind/regex-t ... 9dc1c3f285
Panzersturm
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do I paste the item text I copied? all i get is an "" character when I try to paste it.
fixer_m
Stygian Watcher
42 | 15
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Why it doesn't show Life Regeneration?
dchoi44
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey, hi! Thank you for the nice tool :)

Just wanted to report an issue related to 'Failed to inject DropFilter' error.
I've tried several different VC redistributs including one in the github, but it didn't work.
But after I move it to a different location, it worked like a charm.
I suspect it was due to previous file path involving cjk chars(yeah I know, stupid me).

I don't think it's worth a fix, but maybe a line of notice would be helpful for peeps like me.