D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Stilgaron wrote:Anyone here who understand who to do it can add rare rings and amys and post version in this topic?

Shoukd be in D2Stats-0.3.7.1\notifier\notify_list.au3

That seems to be the list the notifier uses, add in there the items you want, then test.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thanosdk wrote:
Stilgaron wrote:Anyone here who understand who to do it can add rare rings and amys and post version in this topic?

That seems to be the list the notifier uses, add in there the items you want, then test.

Cant understand how to edit it to make it works. Any tips?
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Stilgaron wrote:
thanosdk wrote:

Look at the list, how items are added, I guess you have to add an item in the list, just try with some rare amulets/rings, add them the same way the other items are, then save, compile, launch d2stats and see if it works, I guess an option to the main program can be added as well to enable/disable rare amulets/rings. There is a developer for this, if he wants to add such feature he will eventually, otherwise, try and experiment, it's not hard actually, just see the structure of the source.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thanosdk wrote:
Stilgaron wrote:
thanosdk wrote:

Look at the list, how items are added, I guess you have to add an item in the list, just try with some rare amulets/rings, add them the same way the other items are, then save, compile, launch d2stats and see if it works, I guess an option to the main program can be added as well to enable/disable rare amulets/rings. There is a developer for this, if he wants to add such feature he will eventually, otherwise, try and experiment, it's not hard actually, just see the structure of the source.

Yeah, I understand what you mean, I have some backup in coding which helps me to understand some lua stuff, it does not really helps in this tool. I've looked structure carefully, it does not look like you can simply "add" something. All items already in notifier\notify_list.au3 but with some parameters which is hard to read for common dude like me.

There is 0 and 1 which is I guess "to show" and "not to show". Also there is line with ring and amy names [rin ] and [amu ] which is names for not unique jewelry. I've changed 0 to 1 in this lines - does not works. Tried some other methods - not works either
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Stilgaron wrote:
thanosdk wrote:
Stilgaron wrote:
thanosdk wrote:

Yeah, I understand what you mean, I have some backup in coding which helps me to understand some lua stuff, it does not really helps in this tool. I've looked structure carefully, it does not look like you can simply "add" something. All items already in notifier\notify_list.au3 but with some parameters which is hard to read for common dude like me.

There is 0 and 1 which is I guess "to show" and "not to show". Also there is line with ring and amy names [rin ] and [amu ] which is names for not unique jewelry. I've changed 0 to 1 in this lines - does not works. Tried some other methods - not works either

I understand, better wait for more informations from Kyromyr then, I use d2stats mainly for the nopickup and drop notifier myself, I don't care a lot about rare rings/amulets since I always hit the alt button anyway to choose my loot, but for uniques etc the notifier is a must. I am kinda tired now to search the thingy but it should work that way. Also check items.txt & notify.lua, all those work together.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
My intention is not to speak for Kyromyr here, but I'd like to point out that this tool is available (on these forums) because Marco has given his OK (or that is my understanding at least). While it may be trivial to modify the code yourselves, I'd advise against posting any such modification to this thread. It may not be an issue, but I'd rather play it safe and keep this tool available - if people start making modifications that Marco doesn't like, he would be well within his right to make this tool unusable. Let's wait and see.

Just my 2 cents.
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
BTracer wrote:My intention is not to speak for Kyromyr here, but I'd like to point out that this tool is available (on these forums) because Marco has given his OK (or that is my understanding at least). While it may be trivial to modify the code yourselves, I'd advise against posting any such modification to this thread. It may not be an issue, but I'd rather play it safe and keep this tool available - if people start making modifications that Marco doesn't like, he would be well within his right to make this tool unusable. Let's wait and see.

Just my 2 cents.

Totally agree, there is a main developer on this, since the source is available anyone is free to use it but the releases should remain from the developer only.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
gladiators dominance doesnt seem to increase skill fbr in the stats reader. probably 1 of those: stats reader needs update or MODders messed up
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
void wrote:gladiators dominance doesnt seem to increase skill fbr in the stats reader. probably 1 of those: stats reader needs update or MODders messed up

Answered in an earlier post, but you can blame Blizzard for this one: since Gladiator's Dominance only gives FBR they can't use the skill stat, because skill FBR and skill FHR is the same stat.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kyromyr wrote:skill FHR is the same stat.

what? :shock: effectively? ingame? fhr=fbr? gladiators dominance gives fbr and fhr also? :shock: