Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Scalewinged wrote:I've found that d2stats keep using CPU alot even when D2 is closed (for me it was resulting in higher CPU temperature - higher fan speed - louder noise). It didn't happen before last update tho.. No idea why it happening, mb just because of my comp is too old :)

PS: Tested it also with Speedfan:
75 C and cooler speed around 2500-2700 RPM with D2stats opened after finished playing d2.
Dropped down to 50-52 C and speed 1790 RPM when i just closed D2stats.

Not your computer, just me being stupid. Thanks for reporting it.

-Fixed CPU usage.
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
ticktick wrote:Since mods don't seem to care about sharing customizable drop filters anymore, i'm sharing this thing i made a few months ago. https://github.com/ticktickMOF/D2ItemFilter/releases

I haven't worked on it in a while. I think the only requirement is the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145) and .net framework v4.5.1 or newer but if you have issues try installing .net framework v4.6.1 or newer.

Put the xml, dll, and exe in the same folder as d2stats, replacing dropfilter.dll. I suggest disabling the drop notifier in d2stats. Run the exe to use the GUI. The in-game filter & notification list will update whenever you save any changes in the UI & you should see a message in-game. You can change what tab an item is located in by changing the Group it is in in ItemDictionary.xml. The QualityFilterable attribute on Group determines whether that tab has 1 column or seperate columns by item quality (normal, superior, magic, rare, etc.). If an item is not present in the dictionary it will not be filtered out and not cause notifications. I think ItemDictionary.xml already contains most or all the relevant game items.

Okay. Few questions. Nice tool first off.

Notifcations dont seem to work.

I mainly want to add rare rings and amulets, and some rare sacreds.

1. Deleted the LootFilter dll from d2stats.

2. Copied the editor, the xml, and the dll to the same folder as d2stats.

3. Started the GUI for the filter editor, ticked the ones i wanted, saved.

4. Started d2stats

5. Went in game, and am not getting notifications for things i ticked.

Also, what is the Misc tab with amulets
Edited by jwei92 6 years.
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
jwei92 wrote:
ticktick wrote:Since mods don't seem to care about sharing customizable drop filters anymore, i'm sharing this thing i made a few months ago. https://github.com/ticktickMOF/D2ItemFilter/releases

I haven't worked on it in a while. I think the only requirement is the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145) and .net framework v4.5.1 or newer but if you have issues try installing .net framework v4.6.1 or newer.

Put the xml, dll, and exe in the same folder as d2stats, replacing dropfilter.dll. I suggest disabling the drop notifier in d2stats. Run the exe to use the GUI. The in-game filter & notification list will update whenever you save any changes in the UI & you should see a message in-game. You can change what tab an item is located in by changing the Group it is in in ItemDictionary.xml. The QualityFilterable attribute on Group determines whether that tab has 1 column or seperate columns by item quality (normal, superior, magic, rare, etc.). If an item is not present in the dictionary it will not be filtered out and not cause notifications. I think ItemDictionary.xml already contains most or all the relevant game items.

Okay. Few questions. Nice tool first off.

Notifcations dont seem to work.

I mainly want to add rare rings and amulets, and some rare sacreds.

1. Deleted the LootFilter dll from d2stats.

2. Copied the editor, the xml, and the dll to the same folder as d2stats.

3. Started the GUI for the filter editor, ticked the ones i wanted, saved.

4. Started d2stats

5. Went in game, and am not getting notifications for things i ticked.

Also, what is the Misc tab with amulets

you need to inject it the same way you inject the drop filter as per the instructions in d2stats. IDK what the deal is w/ the amulets in the misc tab. There were a bunch of entries labled Amulet in the item list I got but they don't appear to be related to any real items.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Kyromyr, some questions. Perhaps I didn't understand the directions fully in the Test button.

some of the coloring seems to be messed up compared to earlier versions (I think I didn't download the last 3 updates to it?). Cycles appear as the gold unique color for example. Is there a way to customize the color notification, so if I wanted any signet to show up, it would appear the honorific-colored green that signets have?

Also, is there a way to remove the (Socket) part on drops? Whenever I ID an SU and drop it, it says (random example):
Short Sword (Sacred)
Short Sword (Sacred) (Socket) (Eth)

It feels like a lot of text appearing.

Right now, I have notifies for these things:
► Show Spoiler

Is there any way to combine all of that into one line like the unique jewelry? (I also copied it for rare jewelry and it worked fine, but not when I tried to input armors and stuff in the same style):

► Show Spoiler

re: earlier about the colored notifications: These all appear as orange in game. Do I have to type in the color I want it to appear as?
► Show Spoiler
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
L H wrote:Doesn't work
"^(Ancient|Full Plate|Gothic)$" superior sacred

try ^(Ancient|Full Plate|Gothic)" superior sacred (in regular expression $ marks end of the string so your attempt would match only items with whole name Ancient or Full Plate )
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
L H wrote:@Kyromyr, some questions. Perhaps I didn't understand the directions fully in the Test button.

some of the coloring seems to be messed up compared to earlier versions (I think I didn't download the last 3 updates to it?). Cycles appear as the gold unique color for example. Is there a way to customize the color notification, so if I wanted any signet to show up, it would appear the honorific-colored green that signets have?

Also, is there a way to remove the (Socket) part on drops? Whenever I ID an SU and drop it, it says (random example):
Short Sword (Sacred)
Short Sword (Sacred) (Socket) (Eth)

It feels like a lot of text appearing.

Right now, I have notifies for these things:
► Show Spoiler

Is there any way to combine all of that into one line like the unique jewelry? (I also copied it for rare jewelry and it worked fine, but not when I tried to input armors and stuff in the same style):

► Show Spoiler

re: earlier about the colored notifications: These all appear as orange in game. Do I have to type in the color I want it to appear as?
► Show Spoiler

Colouring is "messed up" because the old system used orange for some items even if they had a quality level. I'll add a way to customise colours later today. Also, you could notify for all signets with ".*Signet.+".

The matching is regex-based. Your second example doesn't work because ^$ matches the start and end of a string, respectively. The reason it's there for jewelry is so "Ring" doesn't match Ring Mail. Yeah, it's a bit complicated, but it did make it very easy for me to implement.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Yeah, regex is awesome. Good job.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
-Made notification colours customisable.
-Removed (Socket) suffix from notifications.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thanks guys
jwei92
Vampiress
35 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
A quick question... How does the test button actually work? Does it push a notification to the game? Cause I can't seem to figure it out