Discuss Median XL!
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
janitor wrote:Tick's is just a dropfilter builder FOR D2stats.

Nope, it's self-sufficient drop filter & drop notifier.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
What is meant by refactoring?
janitor
Invader
9 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SwineFlu wrote:
janitor wrote:Tick's is just a dropfilter builder FOR D2stats.

Nope, it's self-sufficient drop filter & drop notifier.

Gotcha', I had thought the DropFilter.dll was being built from the GUI according to Kryomyr's source: https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2DropFilter and then going about the usual injection.

/e

Ibra1 wrote:What is meant by refactoring?

Refactoring means restructuring the code -- usually making it easier to read or clarifying and simplifying the design.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
I cannot find in Tick's GUI the mana and health pots, to turn them off... Am I missing them? (Figured they would be in consumables, but I've looked twice.)

BTW, Thanks so much Tick for the GUI and being able to make adjustments easily on the fly! This combo of D2stats and now this filter/notifier editor are AWESOME!!
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
Ibra1 wrote:I cannot find in Tick's GUI the mana and health pots, to turn them off... Am I missing them? (Figured they would be in consumables, but I've looked twice.)

BTW, Thanks so much Tick for the GUI and being able to make adjustments easily on the fly! This combo of D2stats and now this filter/notifier editor are AWESOME!!

add this to your ItemDictionary.xml in a Group of your choice. I probably removed them because I didn't care about them being filtered or notified.

<Item Name="Minor Healing Potion" Code="hp1 "/>
<Item Name="Light Healing Potion" Code="hp2 "/>
<Item Name="Healing Potion" Code="hp3 "/>
<Item Name="Greater Healing Potion" Code="hp4 "/>
<Item Name="Super Healing Potion" Code="hp5 "/>
<Item Name="Minor Mana Potion" Code="mp1 "/>
<Item Name="Light Mana Potion" Code="mp2 "/>
<Item Name="Mana Potion" Code="mp3 "/>
<Item Name="Greater Mana Potion" Code="mp4 "/>
<Item Name="Super Mana Potion" Code="mp5 "/>
<Item Name="Rejuvenation Potion" Code="rvs "/>
<Item Name="Full Rejuvenation Potion" Code="rvl "/>
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
ticktick wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:I cannot find in Tick's GUI the mana and health pots, to turn them off... Am I missing them? (Figured they would be in consumables, but I've looked twice.)

add this to your ItemDictionary.xml in a Group of your choice. I probably removed them because I didn't care about them being filtered or notified.

<Item Name="Minor Healing Potion" Code="hp1 "/>
<Item Name="Light Healing Potion" Code="hp2 "/>
<Item Name="Healing Potion" Code="hp3 "/>
<Item Name="Greater Healing Potion" Code="hp4 "/>
<Item Name="Super Healing Potion" Code="hp5 "/>
<Item Name="Minor Mana Potion" Code="mp1 "/>
<Item Name="Light Mana Potion" Code="mp2 "/>
<Item Name="Mana Potion" Code="mp3 "/>
<Item Name="Greater Mana Potion" Code="mp4 "/>
<Item Name="Super Mana Potion" Code="mp5 "/>
<Item Name="Rejuvenation Potion" Code="rvs "/>
<Item Name="Full Rejuvenation Potion" Code="rvl "/>

Again with the "You rock sir".
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
One more question on the Filter/Notifier editor.

How hard would it be to add a tab at the top for presets? Such as:

1. Early ladder (Allows finding low runes, all gems, low health/mana pots)
2. Mid-ladder (Find Rare sacreds and higher jewels for crafting)
3. Later ladder, or specific searches (Find ONLY set or Sacred Uniques in a big pile of dead cows, etc.)

I was just thinking that one might select all the runes, gems, etc for the first week or so of the ladder, but forget to select sacred armors/weapons for when they start to fall in Terror.

Actually, I just thought of an easy fix for this. Just make 2 or 3 folders on the desktop labeled 'early ladder' 'mid ladder' etc, with the modified editor in each one. Problem solved, carry on, nothing to see here. (Just leaving this post, in case others didn't think of this quick-trick)
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
Ibra1 wrote:One more question on the Filter/Notifier editor.

3. Later ladder, or specific searches (Find ONLY set or Sacred Uniques in a big pile of dead cows, etc.)

I was just thinking that one might select all the runes, gems, etc for the first week or so of the ladder, but forget to select sacred armors/weapons for when they start to fall in Terror.

Actually, I just thought of an easy fix for this. Just make 2 or 3 folders on the desktop labeled 'early ladder' 'mid ladder' etc, with the modified editor in each one. Problem solved, carry on, nothing to see here. (Just leaving this post, in case others didn't think of this quick-trick)

you can just rename filter.xml which is written whenever you save.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
ticktick wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:One more question on the Filter/Notifier editor.

you can just rename filter.xml which is written whenever you save.

:cheers: :cheers:

Again, thanks for putting these helpers out both of you guys!! Makes farming high-density areas MUCH better now. At one point, I had to walk away from a pile of loot, make a TP, go into town and wait for 15-20 minutes. THEN go back, after the health/mana pots, and low runes, and jewels all went poof b4 being able to see and find the good SU's and orbs, etc. Now, all the good stuff floats to the surface right away!
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I've found that d2stats keep using CPU alot even when D2 is closed (for me it was resulting in higher CPU temperature - higher fan speed - louder noise). It didn't happen before last update tho.. No idea why it happening, mb just because of my comp is too old :)

PS: Tested it also with Speedfan:
75 C and cooler speed around 2500-2700 RPM with D2stats opened after finished playing d2.
Dropped down to 50-52 C and speed 1790 RPM when i just closed D2stats.