fbkkrieger wrote:@kyromyr i have a feature request if you have time
if you could add an option that the item name copy function also adds the [item]tags. So you can just past it into the forum thread.
You can actually do this yourself really easily, you just need to change one line in the code.
1. Just go to the download link on the first page, and download "source code.zip"
2. Open up D2Stats.au3 in a text editor like notepad++ (I think even notepad works? Not sure)
3. Find line 269 (or ctrl+f for:
$g_sCopyName &= $asLines[$asLines] & @CRLF
4. Change it to:
$g_sCopyName &= "[item]" & $asLines[$asLines] & "[/item]" & @CRLF
5. Then just run compile.bat (found in the same folder as D2Stats.au3) and it will make your custom D2Stats.exe
aerial wrote:Is it possible to implement a toggle that auto-reads the stats at rapid rate? For testing things that happen very fast and it is hard to press the button while playing. Even a hotkey to read stats would be helpful.
I actually also did this myself the other day. If you want to do it, just do steps 1 and 2 above, and then:
3. Find line 74, where it says
4. Just add a new line after that:
5. Same as step 5 above
This will update the stats every 250 milliseconds. If you find it's using a bit too much CPU doing this, on line 70
if (TimerDiff($hTimerUpdateDelay) > 250) then
change 250 to 1000. This will make it read the stats every 1 second (Though I think this makes the notifier also only update every second. Hasn't been an issue for me, but you probably farm much faster than I do).