KINGDOM OF SHADOW

Discuss Median XL!
DrProfStein
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i have no idea how to get past all the mobs i run out of potions before making it to the end can some one help i have 200k armor and 412 poison res
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gotta run fast!
nstoi4ev
Imp
5 | 0
As I see it for that Uber you need several things:
- poison length reduced - you get it from charms and MO your rings and amulet
- max poison resist - ideally around 85 - 90
- a lot of def and physical resist - so min around 200 k def and 25 resist if you know what you are doing and have fast reflexes
- you need summons when you go to the narrow pathways that lead to the boss, in order to distract the mobs
-finally you need the damage to kill the boss fast enough

Final tip there is a sweet spot where you can teleport just before the ramp where the boss is. It's inside a tower. Nothing will be able to reach you there and you can replenish your belt with potions and get ready for the final run.
FreddyBaby
Vampiress
35 | 1
Sorc with fire tree and max living flames. in lvl 120 you have so much life life regeneration that even when you get hit, you still heal up. did that uber last season without problems for my friends and me many times. just a tip!
Giu
Core Lord
385 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fill your inv with potions/cookies, use pax mystica if you only have jitan's gate and if you see the boss casting his homing attack you better start dodging.
It's not only about going fast it's about not getting stuck in a zombie group in the bridge too.
You can also reroll maps until you get a poison + armor shrine in the ruins if you find it necessary.